HUNTER / CHAPTER NINE

Vinnie agreed to my plan as soon as I mentioned it, just like I knew he would. He's always seeking some sort of havoc to ruin someones life, even if it's just for fun. Only, my plan to fuck over Blake isn't for fun. Not for me at least. This is revenge.

I figured out Jayden was involved in the Serpents. I had to do some research on the fucker who dared to touch what's mine let alone against her fucking will and what do you know? He's Blake best fucking friend which is a no brainer since they're both losers.

Blake shit his fucking pants when he saw Vinnie and I in the hallway. He practically hauled him and Ysabelle out of there as quick as he could.

Little does he know, I have the same class at Ysabelle right now which is perfect for my plan and I already know Ysabelle is pretty much begging to meet Vinnie so that's a bonus for me.

I almost terminated my plan when I laid eyes on a certain snowflake. The urge to steal her away and out of sight from all the pieces of shit at this campus. All the guys here think girls are nothing more than a quick fuck, especially the new comers. They think they're easy prey but not on my fucking watch. I'm still thinking about how to properly handle Jayden, maybe even cut his balls off so he can't breed any fuckers like him in the future.

Vinnie and I reach the entrance of the classroom. Vinnie isn't even studying law but the professor wouldn't dare speak up and ask why he's here if he wants to keep his job. We stride through the entrance, my eyes surveying the classroom for a particular redhead.

"Gentlemen, welcome." Professor Clark gestures towards our direction in the doorway, evidentially frustrated but he knows he can't say jack shit unless he wants my father down here, threatening his career. Once again, the perks of having such a high end father.

The students shift their attention to our direction while mine focuses on the red head at the back of the class with her head in the phone as if she doesn't even want to be here. Vinnie and I head towards the back of the classroom and take up the space on either side of her.

Ysabelle's head bounces up from the sudden presence next to her.

"Woah. Uhh.. Hey there." She says, almost breathless. Her focus is on Vinnie, her cheeks flush as he grins at her. She looks like she's on the verge of passing out just from him alone. This might be a lot easier than I thought, not that it would take a whole lot to get Ysabelle's attention.

"Hello, princess." Vinnie responds, grinning at the way Ysabelle is just crumbling at his feet.

Clearly Blake isn't doing it for her.

"Vinnie, right?" She asks. I smirk at how clueless she's trying to act.

"One and only." Vinnie winks at her, her cheeks turning redder.

Enough of this shit.

"So Ysabelle, tell us about Blake." I ask, growing impatient. I didn't come here to be Cupid. The main goal is to fuck with Blake. We need all the information we can get and only Ysabelle can give us that.

Her head whips in my direction as if she didn't even realise I was here. "What did you say?"

"Blake, your boyfriend." I taunt, my attention never leaving hers.

"He's not my boyfriend." She states with a scoff, rolling her eyes and diverting her attention to Professor Clark.

Her relationship status was pretty obvious. She's here flaunting herself just for Vinnie's attention. There were also rumours that the Serpents never tie themselves down with long term relationships since they already have arranged marriages set up for their future. They have to keep the loser legacy going somehow.