Give Me The Queen

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

Abbie's POV

My eyes widen in shock as Matisa holds the amulet proudly and smirks. "I gotta thank you, Elora. For a while, I feared what would happen if Abigail knew who she was and if her powers awakened before I could see Elena again. But I wasn't counting on her being so stupid to lose the only thing that could help awaken her powers. Seems... she worked in my favor!" Matisa says, chuckling.

Matisa grabs Anthony by his hair, making him scream in pain. "No!" I yell, holding my hand out.

She jerks her hand up, making me fall back from the force. She had struck me with her magic right over my chest. The impact was so hard that it felt like I had been hit by a car.

"Abbie!" Hunter calls out, running to my aid.

"No, no, no!" Matisa says mockingly as she smacks her teeth and waves her finger, striking me again. This caused me to fly across the room again and land on a table, smashing everything.

"Stop it! Don't touch her. This is between you and us, Matisa. Leave my daughter out of this!" Elora says, making her clench her jaw.

"This has to do with her and ALL OF YOU. Don't you get it? It's you and your fucking species that are the problem." she says, gritting her teeth as I groan in pain, stumbling to get up.

"I'm warning you. Dontouss me off, Matisa. I will fucking kill you." Elora says as her eyes become a firey glow. Her aura begins to exude as if a fire ignited around her. My eyes widened in shock as I saw her clench her jaw, and her aura widened.

"Oh... so I finally woke up the little bad witch around you?" she says, laughing. "How cute!" she remarks, making me clench my jaw angrily. "No!" I hear my aunt, Elena, whisper in my mind link, making me look at her with disapproval.

"She knows what she's doing. Stick to the plan," she says, making me fist my hands angrily.

"But the question is... can you really take me on this time? I'm not as weak and pathetic as I was twenty years ago. I'm stronger and wiser. And now... I have your precious amulet. The amulet our great-grandmother should have given me!" she grits her teeth, attacking Elora with her magic, but Elora blocks her, placing her hands in front and creating a protective shield around her.

Matisa, being the conniving witch she is, grabs Anthony and is ready to strike him when Elena blasts her with her magic, making Matisa fall back. Santiago goes into action, making Hunter pissed.

Hunter strikes Santiago at full force, making him fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Hunter is enraged; he steps forward, wiping the dry blood from his lip, and quickly shifts onto Titus. A massive black wolf goes into view and howls at the moon. He's calling our pack, making my heart sink. What if they get hurt? Matisa is powerful—much more than I thought.