Uh oh, You di- N O .

Requested by Fanger789, Thank you!

If you died but lived, basically.

-------------------------------------

Uzi

-------------------------------------

You can only imagine her surprise when you showed up at her door. Immediately she thought she was dreaming, or hallucinating. When she figured out it was neither, she immediately tackled you in a hug, not even caring she was supposed to be a "edgy teen."

She probably tackled you so hard that you fell to the ground.

She wasn't going to let you out of her sight again. In all honesty, this whole incident was probably going to make her yandere, depending what episode this is. In her mind, she couldn't let anything like this happen again.

----------------------------

N

--------------------------------

Blink.

Blink.

Blink-

"Y/n?!"

He was incredibly relieved that you were alive, if not incredibly confused. He saw your dead body, you should be dead! 

Maybe you had the solver, but it didn't really matter. All that really mattered was that you were alive and well. 

After all is said and done, he's probably going to cling to you for awhile, considering that he wasn't completely sure if he was hallucinating or not.

-------------------------------------

V

------------------------------

You probably didn't see her, she saw you. 

She was out hunting for oil like she usually does, being even more sadistic as some sort of coping mechanism, when she saw you, walking nervously towards the pod.

Immediately launched towards you and pinned you down trying to figure out if you were real or not. The second she saw your panicked face is when all facades were thrown out the window.

Hugging, repressed sobs probably, and mild anger. Mostly at herself.

----------------------------------

J

-------------------------------------

Blink-

Seriously though, she'd probably try to keep professional, like trying to seem like all she is is pleasantly surprised. In reality, she's absolutely relieved that you're alive, and had to stop herself from hugging you.

She's going to indirectly put you in positions where you are in the least danger of getting killed in.

"J, do I really have to polish the pod 3 times per day?"

"Yes."

-----------------------------------------

Thad.

I have a oneshot coming up about him, so heres a thing for him while I work on that.

--------------------------------------------

No.