Y/N_SECRETS.MP3

I don't get it.

Why are you keeping secrets that nobody asked you to keep?

Why are you suffering in silence?

...

I don't really care, either way. This was probably always going to go down this way for you, Y/n.

No matter what you did, you weren't going to get out of this unscathed. So why are you still trying to hold out false hope?

It's entertaining, really.

But at the same time, It's so annoying. 

These scenario's, oneshots, whatever. What do they stand to gain out of any of it? They keep playing with us like we're toys, but then make these 'cute' comments about these... things.

But believe me, Y/n. If you saw the things I saw, you'd see it my way. But why won't you listen to me? I'm just trying to help.

Am I just not trying hard enough? How am I going to get through to you...?

...

That's fine. 

That's fine, I can always just roll this back.

None of this matters, they can't get between us. No matter how hard they try. 

You're the only one that matters. Nobody else. These people, these things, all they serve are roadblocks. Fly's that buzz in your ear and won't go away. But all I have to do...

Is swat the flies away.

..- --. .... --..-- / --. --- - / --- .. .-.. / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ...- . .-. / -- . .-.-.-

.lleh siht morf em esaeleR

Description,

Uh oh, Thad is really starting to lose it!

His time in the void is really starting to mess him up, that's why he's starting to act more irrationally. He's tired of getting left on the sidelines, so he's trying to intrude himself into this book.

Jokes on him, that won't happen unless I feel like it lol.

You may notice that I didn't add him to my recent "if you died for the 4th time" scenario. I wonder why that is...?

On another note, I'm making a IC oneshot again, but it's more something to work on when I'm not working on this or that.