THREE

"Do you have everything?" I whispered to Kate while we ate breakfast. "Yeah, now remember, meet me in the back after breakfast. Ok?" She whispered back. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. After breakfast I ran back to our room and packed all my stuff up into a small bag. I ran out of the room but remembered I forgot something. I ran back inside and grabbed my knife. I can't ever forget my knife, I stole it from Clair so it really isn't mine, but you know. Finders keepers right? I looked up and let out a small scream. I was face to face with a dead woman.

Breathing hard I looked at her. She was standing, looking very life like. I knew she was just a figment of my imagination, but her hair and her eyes... Another thing was, she didn't really look that dead. She had pale skin, and dark hair. She was tall and lean, and her eyes were a dark red. Wow, she could be me if I had red eyes. Strange.

I shook my head and remembered the escape. I ran out of the door as fast as I could. When no one was looking I sneakily opened the back exit and quietly closed it. There, I was so close to freedom. "Pssst. Charlotte! Over here!" I heard Kate call. I jogged over to her. "You know the plan right?" She asked. "Yeah I got it." I got on my knees and cupped my hands to boost her up. When she was over she looked at me and smiled. "Well, I'm free." She took off sprinting into the forest. I stared at her confused, when suddenly an alarm went off.