TWENTY SIX

Masky's POV:

I looked down at the scene unfolding below me from the stairs. I had fortunately been smart enough to teleport back home before I passed out from blood loss. EJ was repeatedly shooting her with tranquilizer darts. Only on the last one did she fall. Man, she puts up a fight. I can't believe she stabbed me, and in the hand for some weird reason. Well, I'll have to discuss this with Slender because she is much to soft to be a CreepyPasta.

When you kill you're supposed to feel the best feeling. A rush of adrenaline and joy making you want to do it again. We've all gone through something in our lives that's made us this way. She just seems like a waste of time.

I cleared my head and began to address what was going on around me. Slender was calmly telling everyone what they were to do. EJ and Hoody were carrying Charlotte down to EJ's hospital room. Everyone else was just watching them. My hand began to throb. I grabbed it and walked over to Slender Man.

"Listen I'm going to need to talk to her when she wakes up. It's kind of important." Slender Man looked down at me. "What is the matter of importance?" He asked me. "Just...a couple things happened at the human's house that I want to straighten out." He nodded. "Very well, now go get EJ to address to your wound." Slender Man held my hand up to his face. "Who did this?" He asked. "None other than Miss Charlotte Black."

He seemed to be scowling. I turned and walked over to where EJ and Hoody were trying to get her down the stairs without giving her a concussion. "Hey EJ, can you like check this out soon or now possibly would be good." I managed before the cut started oozing blood. I began to feel lightheaded. I stumbled and EJ- quite stupidly- dropped Charlotte leaving Hoody to try and catch her.

He grabbed my hand and inspected it looking at me he said, "Charlotte?" I nodded. "Of course it was. Well, it's incredibly deep and you're losing blood quickly." I started feeling dizzy and almost fell out of my chair. EJ caught me, "Ok you're losing blood extremely quickly." He dragged me down the steps where poor Hoody was still trying to get Charlotte down the stairs.

EJ sat me on a small, metal bench and started working on stitches. I leaned my head against the wall behind me. Time...to sleep...now... Suddenly I felt a  burning sensation in my hand. I started to yell but EJ put a sock in my mouth. Furious I spit it out and continued yelling. "If you don't want to die from blood loss I suggest you shut it!" EJ yelled at me.

I quieted. "Focus on something else while I do the stitches." He said. I turned my head over to Hoody. He had finally  gotten her down the stairs in one piece and was now chaining her to the wall. The needle went into my skin. I held back a scream and tried to focus on Hoody. "That's one stitch done! Four more to go!" Said EJ annoyingly cheerful.