NIGHNTEEN

Charlotte's POV:

I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around me. Sam. Oh god, I probably fell asleep on the lawn. If that's the case then how'd I end up here? Sam. It's always Sam these days. Not that I'm complaining....I glanced around the room and my eyes fell on a water bottle on the bedside table. I smiled evilly and began to reach over toward it when Sam started moving. Crap.

I retracted my arm quickly and closed my eyes again. Sam stroked my hair and carefully moved his arm off of me. He started to get up. I frowned, why is it so cold in this room? I waited for him to leave but he never did. He moved my hair and kissed the top of my forehead. I smiled and opened one of my eyes.

Sam blushed and quickly left the room. I sighed and started getting up. I looked around and realized that I have no clothes and probably smell like death. (Hi) I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The footsteps downstairs stopped for a second. I probably scared him. I laughed to myself. After I took a shower I just put my hair up in a top knot and put my old clothes on.

I jumped down the steps. On the last three steps I jumped down and ninja rolled into the kitchen. (How's you be) Sam's back was to me so I quietly climbed on to the counter behind him and waited. He turned around, his head looking at the floor. I rolled my eyes. Seriously? He looked up finally and froze. Our faces were an inch apart, "Hi Sammy." I whispered. He blushed again and moved away, " Hi, um, hello. Charlotte hey." Sam was acting very awkwardly.

I smiled, knowing why. "Whatcha making." I said. He held up a mug to my face. "Coffee. Thank you." I took it but set it down on the counter beside me. "Do you not want it?" He asked me in a rude tone. "Because I didn't need to make it I could have just-" Uh, no. "Woah there Sam here's a tampon geez." I held out the mug but he didn't take it.

I shook it a bit. Sam grabbed it and threw it in the sink, cracking it. He leaned on the counter and pointed his finger at me. "That is you." I rolled my eyes. "Sam-" He held up his hand. "No. I'm not done." What is happening right now. He pointed his finger at himself. "This is me." He moved his finger back and forth between him and me. "What is happening between us?"

Wait, what? I'm mean nothing is like, happening happening but... I shrugged. "Nothing really. I mean last night wasn't awkward for either of us so let's just leave it at that." I leaned forward and Sam just stared at me. He looked upset. "Are you okay, Sammy?" I asked him. "No. I'm not I-" I stood up on the counter. "Oh god. They're coming back. I-I'm sorry I need to go." I jumped down off the counter and looked at Sam. He looked sad but nodded understandingly. I ran over to him and hugged him. It caught him off guard but he hugged me back tightly.

"I'm sorry." I let go and sprinted out the door.