TWELVE

Masky's POV:

Me and Hoody were watching Ben play his Xbox One when we were summoned by Slender Man. It was quite a surprise since he can usually handle his own. When we appeared there he was slumped up against a house. One of his arms was bleeding but he didn't look phased by it. "Hello, children." Slender said. "Oh my gosh what happened?" I said staring at his arm while Hoody walked over and checked it out.

"I think I've found someone else to join our family." Slender Man said looking up at me. "R-really? Wh-who?" Hoody asked. "She goes by the name, Charlotte Black. You may have heard of her? In the news?" Slender Man stood up, ignoring the blood still flowing freely from his arm. I thought for a moment. "Hm, yes. I believe I have seen her on the news. She might be one of us, no one commits that many murders and gets away with it." I started pacing while Hoody and Slender Man watched me.

"You understand you will both be going out and finding her right?" Slender Man asked. "Y-yes w-we understand." Hoody said for is both. "A few things you must know, she doesn't give up easily. Just remember that. She tried to use that against me today..." Slender Man trailed off. I just nodded, how hard can a beginner be?