TWENTY TWO

Charlotte's POV:

The sun hadn't come up yet when I woke up. It was the same as a few nights ago. When I had woken up in Sam's arms. I sighed quietly. I barely knew him (how many people have been thinking this), does he like me or something? I mean, yeah I like him quite a bit. Ok, a lot. Maybe to much considering he's human, and I'm...a CreepyPasta? Or whatever Hoody had said.

Crap! I completely forgot about them. I need to get to the mansion. I looked up at Sam. His eyes were closed and he didn't seem to be waking up any time soon. I tried not to move him to much as I lifted his arm up around me. I stood up quietly. Sam looked extremely awkward just laying there sleeping on a tree. Oh well, he can live with slight embarrassment. I needed to leave. I ran up to him and crouched down next to him. After quickly kissing his cheek I ran off to the mansion.

It's pretty deep in the woods but when I'm running it feels like a short walk. I soon found myself at the gates of the house, not wanting to enter. I could just sneak up to my room, but Slenderman will want to know where I've been. I jogged up to the door and slowly opened it. Only to be met by a very annoyed Jeff. His carved smile widened, "What have you been up to? Hmm?" I gripped my knives. "Nothing that concerns you, Jeffy." I said.

I don't really trust anyone yet. I'm pretty on edge near them. They had attacked me twice. Jeff opened his mouth but stopped and smelled the air. "Human. Where were you?" He asked suspiciously. "I was near humans is that a problem?" I strengthened the grip on my knife. Ready to pull it out whenever. " Were you killing?" Jeff asked smelling my hair. I slapped his hand. "No. I wasn't killing this time. And don't touch me." I pushed past him and ran up the stairs to my room. Almost knocking over a very confused E.J. All I could hear before I closed my door was Jeff saying, "She's a very strange girl."