THIRTY THREE

Sam's POV:

That guy. The guy from before. Now holding a gun to my beloved Charlotte's head. Masky, that was his name. I could sense Charlotte's fear and confusion. Her eyes staring straight into mine, never breaking contact. I opened my mouth to speak but before I said anything Masky spoke up, "Say one word and every bullet in this gun will go into your head."

I gulped. Charlotte's fear grew into anger. She tried pushing away from me but I held her even tighter. I looked at her, her eyes had a pleading look about them. I dropped my hands and she spun around quickly. Immediately the gun was pressed up against her head. She seemed unfazed by this, like she had been in this kind of situation before.

She growled softly. "I thought I had taken care of you already." She said quietly. Masky laughed a quick, cold laugh. "Sweetie, did you really think I would just let you leave like that? Because you shouldn't have." Charlotte ducked under the gun and held Masky by his throat up against the wall. Her knee was pressed against his hand that was holding the gun.

"And you shouldn't have thought that killing you would be any different." She said coldly. I felt so useless at the moment. Charlotte was like a leader. Strong, witty, and clever. I was just the measly sidekick that never did anything. Masky threw a punch at Charlotte but she caught it with her free hand. Smirking she said, "I can't tell if you're extremely stupid or incredibly brave,"

He quickly kicked her which sent her sprawling to the floor. Masky had the fun pointed at her again. She barred her teeth, "Incredibly stupid," Charlotte jumped up, seemingly dodging a bullet that was shot. She punched Masky in the jaw, right where a bruise already was. I wonder what happened to him?

Masky was sprawled on the floor, unconscious. Charlotte looked at me and smiled. Her eyes glistened with excitement. "Now we kill him." She said. "We can't just lock him up or something?" I asked her and she laughed. "That's cute, but no. If we don't kill him, he'll keep coming back." I nodded but cringed at the thought of it.

Charlotte must have noticed. "You want me to do it?" She asked, I nodded again. She walked over to me and hugged me again. "Because the last one was interrupted." Charlotte explained. I chuckled. She reached up on her tip toes and kissed me.

And that's how it went. Masky was killed, Sam made sure to not be there when it happened though. They frequently went hunting. Well, Charlotte hunted. Sam just watched. The other CreepyPastas never bothered them except when they found out about Masky. That was a fight. Other than that it's just Sam and Charlotte. They will love each other until the day they die...again. Thanks so much for all the support on this story. Make sure to check back sometimes as I will be starting another story. Until then, bye!✌️