ELEVEN

Real quick authors note. Ummm, 100 people have read this? That's pretty awesome. I'm hoping you peoples like this so keep voting please and also check out our (me and somanybooks1979) new story called, My Sad Story. Cause it's gonna be good. That's all for now BYEEEEEE.
----------------------------
Charlottes POV

As I swung through the trees I thought about Sam. He looked strong and I was kind of hoping for a fight, but I guess not. That was partly my fault, you know because of that whole break down I had. I'll find him, and that won't happen again. Or maybe...it will? I don't know it was so out of the blue,and unlike me. I mean I like to put on a show but not a drama show.

And maybe it'll be hard to kill him because if him in general. He was pretty good looking. I smacked my self in my mind for thinking like that. You are dead you are vicious you are a killer. No human should get in the way of that.

I shook him out of my head and decided to focus on my basic needs as of right now. Blood, death, and more blood. That's what I needed. Hm, my family never treated me right. Didn't care about the traumatizing problems I had had all my life. And they almost immediately agreed to send me off. Speaking of which, why hadn't I seen any dead people lately? Oh well. I'm glad they're gone.

I found myself staring at my old house. Standing in the driveway, looking at my parents bedroom. Suddenly I saw a figure a couple yards away from me, on the side of the house. It can't be my parents, and I don't have any siblings...strange. "Hey you!" I called to the person. It stopped moving and turned towards me. A tall, slender, man (see what I did there) appeared. He was tall and had long arms with what appeared to be tentacles coming out from his back.

Suddenly I started hearing a staticky noise as he stared at me, well I assume stared because I couldn't see his face. It grew louder and louder until I yelled, "Hey man, your here to kill these people. I am too, there my family so I was wondering if I could do the honors-" One of his tentacle arms reached out and grabbed me from the waist. He lifted me in the air and threw me to the ground.

It was a hard hit but Charlotte doesn't go down without a fight. "Look dude, you want one I'll take the other?" I asked standing up and pulling out my knives. He reached for me again but I slashed my knife and managed to hit. "I am killing these guys, with or without you." I began to climb up the side of the house but the static came back. I froze. "I just want to kill them what do you want from me!?" I yelled.

He started to walk around to the back but he was not getting away that easily. I snuck around on the roof above him and when he stopped I jumped. I landed on his head, slashing madly at every tentacle arm that came my way. Finally he threw me off and held me to the ground. I came up with a stupid but ok plan.

"Fine, you win. Go on and kill me." I held up my hands in surrender. I assume he smiled because his "face" moved upwards. He let go of me and the static started again. I quickly jumped up and yelled, "NEVER MESS WITH CHARLOTTE BLACK." I kicked him in the stomach and he stumbled but recovered quickly. I pinned my knife in his suit and stabbed at a tentacle. I hit it and blood started oozing out. He shuddered and just stood there, un-moving. "I told you, do not mess with Charlotte Black." I pulled out my knife and walked away. "I guess I'll kill them another night. Right now it's time to visit our special guest."