SEVENTEEN

Masky's POV:

What? No, of course I let her beat me. She's a beginner, she could never beat someone like me. Right? My mind refused to have let her win. Yes, she tricked me like I was told, and yes I have a severe cut in my stomach. But I mean I thought she was going to be easy so I just didn't use as much force. Probably.

I was relieved when Hoody showed up so she wouldn't kill me. It was a beginner move leaving me on the ground with just a cut. A really deep cut. Whatever. I'm fine now, I'm fixing myself up as Hoody explains to, Charlotte I'm pretty sure, why they were here.

Of course there is always the option of saying no. I'm not sure why she would reject safety and training not to mention a roof over her head, but she does seem to be able to hold her own. And she seems pretty crazy. I looked over at Charlotte. She was staring at Hoody's eyes an nodding along, which means she was listening.

But she was also twirling her knives around in her hands behind her back. If she throws one of those I think I'll have a heart attack, ugh she's not dangerous. She's not even properly trained. I need to calm down. My mind cleared when I heard Hoody say, "You know, if you could give me your knows this conversation would be a lot easier." Weird, Hoody isn't stuttering like he usually does around strangers.

All of the sudden I heard him yelp as one of her knives was thrown into the tree behind Hoody nearly missing his head. Charlotte's eyes were redder than before and her gaze was frightening. The most surprising thing was when Hoody found the courage to say, "Y-You m-missed." I was impressed, Charlotte, not so much.

She looked him dead in the eyes with that terrifying look. Her voice cold and clear, she said, " You wanna bet." She pulled out four more knives. That's when I stepped in. "Ahem Charlotte. As much as we would all love to see you throwing knives at Hoody," He glared at me. " If you accept, then we're all friends here. That means no killing each other."

Charlotte looked at me, her eyes a dull red. She looked angry still, but calming down. "Then I don't accept." She said. Before any of us could say anything. She ran off into the woods where she came from.