TWENTY SEVEN

Charlotte's POV:

Wake up.
Who are you?
Wake up.
I can't. I don't know how, who are you?
Stupid girl.
WAKE UP

My eyes flew open and I gasped for air as if I had been holding my breath. I shuffled around, the floor was hard and uncomfortable. What am I laying on? I turned my head and my neck screamed in pain. I winced, but was able to turn and see that I was laying on my hands. That's weird. Where am I? I pushed myself up and looked around.

It seemed as though I was in a hospital room. Except there was dried blood everywhere, I wasn't in a hospital bed, and there wasn't any friendly nurses popping in and out. I tried to stand up but was quickly pulled back. I turned to see that I was chained to a wall. I pulled on the chains as hard as I could but nothing moved. Angrily, I kicked the wall.

I sat down again. Angry, and wondering why and I how I'd gotten here. I remember everything that had happened to me. I remember what I've done. I remember Kate, the CreepyPasta's, and...Sam. I'm confused though. Why did they bring me down here instead of killing me?

Whatever. Answering questions isn't really at the top of my to do list. At the top is breaking out of here and...and... Well, I don't really know anymore. I almost forgot about Sam. I smacked myself in the head. Ugh I'm so stupid! How could I forget Sam?! Why did I let Masky do that? Why didn't I stop him? I could have killed Masky!

Anger bubbles inside of me. I am breaking out of here. I will find Sam again. I will not let some stupid people get in my way. I tugged as hard as I could on the chains, probably even harder. My hands started to bleed but I ignored it as the wall started to crack. I pulled even harder and wall cracked even more. My hands started to give out but I kept pulling. Finally the wall split off right as my hands went numb.

Well, as long as I can still use them...
How come the others didn't hear that? Maybe they're out hunting. Oh well, as long as they don't get me.