TWENTY

Charlotte's POV:

I can't believe the nerve these people have. I mean come on! Do you really need me to join your stupid, gang or whatever it was? I ran back into the woods. For like, the fifth time. I kept running until I reached the place from before. I sighed and sat down. This might take a while.
-------------------------------
Masky's POV:

Yes, we went back for her. Slender was not happy when we came back without her. Me and Hoody were walking through the woods, tracking her. I put up my hand, stopping him. "Shes stopped." We waited for her to move again, but she stayed still. "Is she already there?" Hoody asked looking up at me. "Apparently," We started moving again. Trying to find where she was.

When we found her she was siting on the ground, stringing flowers in a chain and humming quietly. "Woah," I whispered. Her black hair fell over her eyes but she didn't seem to mind. She looked up, smirking. Staring right at us. "You like something you see?" She asked me. I blushed, "Um, sorry." She stood up still clutching the flowers. "I'm not coming with you." She said stubbornly.

I rolled my eyes. "You have to," Charlotte glared at me. "No. No I do not. And if this is the only reason you're here I'll be going." She started to move, but I stepped in front of her. "Look, if you accept you'll be safe," She sighed and crossed her arms. "And Zalgo will be looking for you soon. I'm surprised you haven't run into him yet."

"I can handle my own. I'm fine. And I'm plenty safe I'm staying with a...friend." Charlotte said. She turned around and began walking away. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around. She wasn't looking at me so I grabbed her chin and twisted her face so she was. Charlotte's face expressed sheer rage. "Do. Not. Touch me." She said.

Charlotte stomped on my foot and pulled my hand backwards. "Hey-ah!" I glanced at Hoody in annoyance. Charlotte sat down again casually. "Fine, fine! Just please come. You only have to stay for a bit to see if you like it, ok?" Hoody looked at me. Charlotte considered this. "Hm, ok. I'll go. But only for a day or two!"