TEN

SAM'S POV:

That girl, Charlotte, was pretty messed up. But you would never have thought that when you saw her. She was just sitting there, her black hair falling over her face, stringing flowers together. Anyone who saw her would think of her as a regular person. Until she attacks you and tries to kill you!

Still, when she isn't trying to rip off your limbs she's kind of, kind of pretty. What am I thinking? Charlotte is a murderer! A vicious, violent person! I need to get out of these woods. I tried to remember what Charlotte had said. Wait, how did she know where I was going? No matter, she told me how to get there at least. I looked around for my bag, containing a gun, a wallet, and my phone. I saw it and picked it up finding that her knife was gone. I guess she must have taken it. I didn't even see her.

As I began walking again I started to think about her. She was much different from any girl I had ever met. Or any one I had ever met, ever. For starters she had red eyes, not the contact-y red eyes but real red eyes. Her hair was as dark as night and she was very pale. She was truly beautiful. And then, then she changed. Right as she was about to strike me with her knife, her terrifying form softened.

Her red eyes turned blue and her skin flushed back to life. Her black hair turned a lighter shade. She looked like a frightened little girl. But for only a second. The strangest part is that a strong women that kills for fun ran away and cried. What's even more surprising is that she got back up and got over it so quickly. Whatever, every killer is different? Is that even an expression? Probably not. Oh well.

I soon found myself at my brother, Don's, house. I shook thoughts of Charlotte's from my head and strolled up to his door. I knocked on it quickly and waited for him to open up.