TWENTY FIVE

Charlotte's POV:

I sat in front of the same tree me and Sam had sat at the night before. I hummed quietly and waited for Masky. Is he really being killed right now? I mean Masky didn't seem to want to kill Sam, right? A few moments later Masky jumped down from the window, smiling.

Ugh, he knows I like Sam. Why would he be so happy about this it's like killing someone brings him happi- that's exactly how I am. Tears started falling from my eyes. I tried to wipe them away but thy kept coming. Sam would come in just about now and make it better. Masky just hovered above me. "Well it's done. I'm not sure why you're such a wreck. Shouldn't you be used to it by now?" He said.

I stood up quickly, my hands reaching for his throat. I grabbed his shirt and spun him around, his back hit the tree hard. His eyes went wide. "Well maybe I'm not used to having a stranger kill someone that I love. Maybe I'm so used to it happening to other people I haven't fully gotten used to it happening to me. And maybe I'm about to leave you here to die while I go and kill off the rest of your pathetic family." I yelled at him.

I stabbed my knife into his hand. He cried out, but no one could hear him. I dropped him and sprinted off into the woods. The house seemed to sit there mocking me. I flung open the gate and stomped up the porch stairs. Kicking the door open I yelled, "Come here and let me kill you! It will be a lot easier than me having to go looking for you!" The house was silent. But I knew they were there.

I could hear them. I could smell them. Someone was creeping up behind me. I let them get close before I spun around and stabbed at them randomly. I didn't even see who it was, nor did I care. "Anyone else?!" I screamed. Slender Man appeared before me. "Child, please calm down. I have seen this happen to many beginners and I do not wish to see it happen to you."

I turned to look at him. "He is dead. He is dead because of you. Nothing is wrong with me. My only problem is you! You made him kill Sam! And now. I'm going to kill you!" I ran at him screaming, jabbing randomly with my knife. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. I stopped, and turned around slowly. I rubbed the back of my neck. There was a small hole, as if something was injected into my skin. I stumbled and fell.

I felt myself slowly slipping out of consciousness. "Coming....Sam..." I said as the last bit of light slipped from my eyes.