EIGHTEEN

Charlotte's POV:

All I wanted was to be left alone right now. I'm getting really tired of people trying to fight me, or put me in a place where I don't want to be. What even is a CreepyPasta? I just need to relax and kill some people. While thinking about all of this I found myself back at Sam's house. The windows were dark except for his bedroom window.

I quickly averted my eyes remembering that staring at people's bedrooms is weird. Unless your a serial killer like me. But I'm not going to kill Sam so yes it's weird. I laid down in the grass and looked up at the sky. The clouds were pink and puffy from the setting sun. It was kinda pretty I guess. I soon found myself drifting off.
------------------------------
Sam's POV:

I was pacing around my room. I wasn't really sure what I was debating with myself. Or why. All I could think about was Charlotte. She was scary, very scary. But she had this feeling about her. Like if you were with her you could do whatever you wanted. You could rule the world. But on the other hand she killed people. Lots of people. So why wasn't I afraid for my life?

Oh yeah. She wasn't able to kill me. Well there's not doubting she couldn't kill me it's just that- she didn't want to kill you. So what. That has nothing to do with anything. But it does. She didn't want to. Why though? We're practically strangers. Maybe the next time I see her we can have a real conversation. Fine, fine you win. And go ahead. I know you want to look out the window.

I walked across my bedroom and pulled back the curtains. My heart skipped a beat. She was sleeping on the front lawn. She looked so peaceful. Maybe I should just leave her. Well, I don't really want to, plus what if it rains. She might not like that. I sighed.
----------------------------
Charlotte's POV:

I felt myself being lifted up by someone. My head rolled back words but was quickly pulled back up by someone and pushed against their chest. Normally I would have gone into attack mode, but they were warm and comforting so I stayed put. I was carried into a house, it was dark and kind of cold.

I shivered. I was pulled closer to them. Warm again. Who was this? Oh well. It was nice and warm until I was put on something soft. It wasn't warm anymore, not cool. I growled lightly and reached my hand out for them. I opened my eyes slightly. He was holding on to my hand. He looked like someone I knew but I couldn't remember who.

I pulled him closer to me. "Stay." I said through a yawn. Wherever I was it was nice. He laid down next to me, but it was still cold. So I moved closer to him and curled up beside him. I fell asleep on his warm chest listening to his heartbeat.
------------------------
Sam's POV:

Well, she might kill me in the morning but I would die happily. After I picked her up off the lawn I was just going to put her in my bed and sleep in the guest room again. But she asked me to stay, and I was happy to. She felt so small curled up on my chest. She was so light and quiet that I almost forgot she was there.

I soon fell asleep, holding her tightly in my arms.