EIGHT

Now you can probably imagine what happened next. They basically screamed bloody murder-which was fine because that's what was about to happen- and tried to shoot me again. But I came back from death. With one job and one job only. Everyone. Dies.

Again and again they shot me. I saw every bullet pass me as if they were in slow motion. I could sense where they would hit, I could dodge every one without getting a scratch. Of course I wasn't going to stand around as they tried to kill me.

The blade for the bullet. They blindly shot as I attacked with my knife. Down they went, one after another until I was there alone with a bunch of dead officers. That's what they get for messing with me. Time for the fun part.

I sat each of them up against the wall with the guard. For each of them I carved a small heart under their left eye. You know, for a special touch.

Now to escape this place. No one seemed to be here, probably because they're dead. I decided to go to my old room, where me and Kate spent our lives together. Until she bloody betrayed me. That reminded me, maybe I should go clean that mess up.
----------------------------------
I found that running was easier now that I was, dead? Or am I alive? I must be in a cross state or something. Able to feel and breathe and stuff but be also be able to do thins a normal human couldn't do. Anyways, running was easier and I didn't run into anything or stumble. The trees and brush seemed to move aside on their own.

I finally reached the area where I had murdered my first victim. She still lay there, but there were flies and it seemed as though an animal tore her up a bit. She had made a nice little campsite and I didn't want her stinking corpse to ruin it. I dragged her by her feet away from the campsite, an with my new found strength I flung her farther away. When I reached the campsite I noticed something laying on the ground. She had been working on a flower crown.

It was a bunch of daises strung together making a headband. It wasn't finished though. I am pretty bored, maybe I'll finish it. I grabbed some more daisies and the first bit of the flower crown, climbed up a tree, and sat down. I soon found myself humming a random tune while somehow managing to string together the flowers.

Suddenly my senses alerted someone's presence. Fun, another victim. I decided to go for a surprise attack. I continued doing what I was doing. I chuckled a bit at my plan. Oh how good it feels to be me.