1

??? Someone pov:

I was sleeping and my friend said " hobi get up otherwise we will get late for school". I got up and freshen up
Wear school uniform and go to kitchen and see my bestie and I hug him and said " good morning binee". "Good morning hobi. Let's eat food".

I and changbin is best friends from when I was 11 and i was going to my home and I see little boy is crying and one big boy is beating him and I said " what are you doing". " That's none of your business ". " Why are you beating him ". He got angry and said " i told you get out of here".

When he about to hot him again he kick him on his leg and grab Little boy hand and run from there and bad boy is following him and they got grab and he beat both of us and after he left I see that boy is crying and I go to him and said " are you ok". He nodded I said " let's go". " Where ". I take him to orphanage where I live. And I see aunty and said " aunty this is my friend". Aunty said " hello little one where is your parents". " They die". He put his hand on his hair and said " you will stay here". He nodded and i take him to my room.

I find first aid box and put bandage on his wound and he said " what's your name". " Myself Hoseok you can call me jhope or hobi". " Hello myself changbin". " Hello changbin".

From that time we are always together and become friends. We are going to school today is our first day. We reach to school and go to class.
Teacher see us and said " you both are new students". " Yes mam". " Ok come inside". " Good morning class and be silent today we have two new students. Please introduce yourself". We nodded and changbin introduce himself and said " hello everyone myself changbin and I am 16 years old and my hobby is rap and dancing". " Hello myself Hoseok you can call me jhope or hobi. I am 15 years old and my hobby is dancing and wearing dresses" I said with smile and hear word like " they are cute , beautiful ".

We sit on our seat and class start first period of physics, chemistry, English
, math , geographic, political science.

The school end and we go to home and get ready for party time job in cafe. I was doing my job when I see a handsome boy came to shop and I was just looking at him when changbin said " someone fall in love ". I blushed at that and said " n..o it's not like that ". " Ya ya it's not like that go and take the order from him". I go to him and look at him he is so handsome. My heart is beating rapidly what the hell is going and said " hello sir what would like to have ". " Hello came you give me 2 cappuccino. ". " Ok sir ". I make there order and see someone came and sit next to him. I go to them and said " here is your order sir". " Thank you ". He smile at me and wow he is looking like a bunny. They leave from there but he forget his phone. I see and go behind him but he was gone from there.

Someone POV:

I wake up and freshen up and look beside me I see my cute daughter who is 1 year old. I go down and see my brothers and my husband. I hug him from behind and said " good morning love. Did you sleep well". He nodded.

I sit next to my brothers. And said " good morning namjoon and jin hyung". " Good morning jungkook". I go to office and see jimin and taehyung and said " good morning jimin and taehyung". " Good morning kookie ". I see yoongi hyung is coming with soo-min in his hand. " Good morning yoongi hyung ". " Good morning kookie".

I see her wake up and crying and may be she is hungry and namjoon said " ji-ho came here soo min is hungry". He came and pick her and give milk to him.

Jin hyung said " jungkook listen me have to meet one of our friends from stray kids han ". He nodded and go to cafe and see two boy maybe they are 15, 16 old why are they working here it's dangerous for them here in cafe.

He came to me and said " hello sir what would you like to have". " 2 cappuccino". He nodded and go to make that then i see Han came towards me and we were start talking.

I see him came with order and said " sir you order". We drink that I see Han is looking at second boy with love. I said " someone is in love ". " Yes i am in love and how is your husband and soo min". " They are good ". We discussed about business a d go from there and after I reach home and I looking for my phone but i didn't get it. I got angry and said " where the hell you I put my phone ".

I have to sleep because I have meeting Tomorrow in office and I am CEO and Mafia. I sleep today ji-ho is sleeping with namjoon hyung".

I go to my office and greeted by everyone and i prepare for meeting and get everything ready and the Meeting start and got the deal.

No one POV:

Hobi is working and he see a boy came and sit and order his drink when someone came and sit opposite to him and he look angry and said " what the hell you want ". " Ya don't be rude ok". " Just shut up ". " Be in your limits ". Hobi see this and he see boy is also scared because that man is angry. Hobi was thinking what should he do. He go towards them and said " hello sir is there any problem.". " Ya get out of here". " Why are you talking like that ". " My wish how to talk ". He grab that boy hand and he is struggling with him and hobi throw hot coffee in his hand and he scream and hobi grab his hand and said" go there ". He go there and man said " how dare you" . "Listen sir please leave from there if not I will call police ". " I don't care ". " Ok". He about to then man said " ok I am going ".