25

Yoongi put call on speaker and when they hear what other alpha is saying.
They got angry and growl.

They got on car and drive to school. " If he touch our princess I will Kill him". They were hearing there conversation. Hobi said " did you slap her ". " Yes because she hit my son". " Sua what happened". " You should teach her ". " I teach her good enough to respect someone but I think you didn't teach your son ". " Mamma he always bully me and said I don't have mother. They said you leave me and dads for other alphas. That why I hit him ".

Hobi kiss her and said " my lovely sua. Now mamma is here I am not going to leave you". Other alpha and principal said " Ooo so you go to another alpha ". " T... that's none of your business ". " Really baby so you can came with us ".
He came closer to hobi and hobi step back and said " d.. don't came closer".

Hobi push him and alpha slap him and grab his hair and said " how dare you to push me i talk to you sweetly but you bitch. How dare you to speak and act infront of alpha. You are just a
Toy for enjoy".

" D.. don't t...touch me". They listen and got angry when hear hobi cracked voice.

They reach to school and he see stray kids and Felix said " hyung what are you doing here". He said " hobi is here with sua". " But why are looking angry did something happen". " They give phone to them and they hear.

" I not an Omega you can enjoy ". " Yes you are I have right to enjoy with you baby ". " D.. don't touch me".

They go to principal office in angry and see two man pin hobi to wall. Yoongi and hyungjin kick both of them.

They said " who are you ". Jimin see me and came closer and said " we here princess you are safe ". Hobi hug him tightly and start crying. Hobi can feel he is having panick attack. So he said " hyung I want to go home ". Jimin can see him trembling. So he pick him up and go towards car and said " I am taking him home". Felix also go with him.

Felix sit with him and he can see hobi. They go to home and hobi didn't said anything. They reached to hobi house and he open the door and stop and said " leave". " But ". " I Said just leave mr. Yongbok and mr. Park jimin. I will talk to you tomorrow".

Hobi go to his room and sleep. Next morning, hobi got call from unknown number. Hobi pick up. He said " hello mamma ". " Sua ". " Mamma where are you I am missing you can you came to meet me ". " Yes ".

Hobi got ready and go to sua. He ring the doorbell and see changbin open the door. He said " hello hoseok". Hobi ignore him. He go towards living room and see everyone is eating his food.

Sua came downstairs and hug him. She said " mamma ". " Are you sleepy". She nodded. Hobi said " its been late go and freshen up". " Can with me ".
" Wait where is jun". Changbin said " he is sleeping". " It's not good for health. Go and wake him up ".

Changbin is walk to jun room and make him freshen up. Hobi also do it with sua. He go down and see all of them were working.

Hobi go to kitchen and see thing. He is making food for them. He was finding the things. Jin and Minho see him and come behind him and said " what do you want ". Hobi got scared and said " ya hyung you scared me ". He is doing his work but he realised what he said.

" Sorry we will help".  All of them were admiring hobi with love. They make food. Hobi server them food.
Hobi notice sua shoulder is injured.

When hobi grab his spoon. He feel pain in his shoulder and spoon drop on table which make everyone attention on hobi. He grab his right shoulder.

" What happened hobi ". " Nothing i am ok ". Jun said " dad uncle hurt his shoulder to save me ". " What ". He nodded.

Jungkook said " take off your shirt ". "W...what ". " Take off your shirt so we can see ". " N.. no". " Do you want me to take off your shirt ".  Hobi shake his head. He take off his shirt.

All of them were looking at his pale skin how the shirt slide of his shoulder. They all snap out of there though when jun and sua said " mamma are ok ".  When they see his back has marks and his shoulder is injured.

Changbin said " hobi how did you get this marks ". " That's none of your business ". Namjoon said " han call doctor ". " Ok hyung".

Hobi said " I am ok ".  Within 4 minutes doctor came and said " what happened who is injured ". " He ". Doctor check him and said " you shoulder is swallow. Did you hurt before ". " Y..yes i am ". " What happened to you ". When he asked hobi that he is having panick attack.

Doctor said " hey calm down everything is fine ". Hobi didn't came down and he hug himself tightly and crying.

Jeongin said " hobi look at us we are you alpha. You are safe here with us ".
He came closer but he back and said " d.. don't c...came closer to m..e".

All of them were trying to calm him when they release there smell. So he can feel safe around them. " K...kookie i...nnie ". When they hear there name they are happy when hobi call him with Nickname. Both of them go closer to him and said " you are save we are your kooki innie". Hobi look at them and hug him. He smell them it help him to calm down.

After sometime later he is ok and. Said " thank you both can leave me ".
" If you are not ok to tell that's fine ".
" All of you out ". They all were going.
" Doctor can we talk." All of them look at hobi but leave.