11

Hobi wake up and see Han next to him and he look at him and said " you are handsome". He leave after that but han is here what he said and smiling like crazy.

He make food for all of them. They go to office and hobi is in home and play game and watching movie. Hobi got board and he decided go to market for
Groceries shopping.

Hobi POV:

And it's night time and I was going back home when I see five mans were beating two boys. They look injured how can i save them.

I play police siren on my phone and they thought police came run from there and I run towards two boys and help them to run from there and which is difficult because they are bigger them me.

I somehow managed to take them to hospital and they were getting treatment. One of boys phone ring and I pick and said " hello sir". " Who are you where is my brother. Why you have his phone". " Actually your brother in hospital can you can please". " What happened to my brother". " Please came to hospital sir".

Without wasting any time they came and 12 people came and he call and I pick they said " where are you ". " Here". I wave at them and they came and what happened to my brother. Then doctor came and said " patient family". I said " they are ". "They fine now and out of danger. And you have to thank this boy who save them otherwise we can't save them". All of them look at him and said " thank you for saving my brother". "No problem sir". " S.coups my name ". " Woozi, jun,the8, vernon, dk, joshua, Hoshi, seunghwan, jeonghan and he is our Omega Wonwoo and both inside is our brother mingyu and dino ". " Hello hyung myself Hoseok you can call me jhope or hobi ". " What happen to both of them ". " I see five man were beating them and i play police siren so they run from there and i take them to here".

" Thank you for saving them and if you ever need our help please tell us we will do that ". " Ok hyung. Bye I have to go".

I was happy to save them and happy to meet all of them. They good in behaviour not like them.

I go home and make food for them and they came home angry and shout at me and slap me and said " get out of our way". They all go to there rooms and didn't talk to me and I am cry it hurts.

I hear notification on my phone and see it' Wonwoo and he add me in there group chat.

You can enter the group chat

Yes/no

Cat woo :

Hello hobi welcome
to our group chat

Camel cheol :

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Hoshi :

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Jun :

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

The8:

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Joshua:

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Jeonghan:

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Woozi:

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Dk:

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Seunghwan:

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Vernon:

Welcome in group chat
Hobi

Hobi :
Thank you hyung.
How is mingyu and
Dino hyung.

Jun:

They are fine.

I smile looking group chat. I got ready to sleep and he practice the dance because he has to perform in
School function. And now he is tired and go to sleep.

Next morning, BTS and stray kids don't go to office and work from home and hobi is going to school and he go to school and i again got bullyed by students.

I came home and there is smell of someone or many people.but why its strong and I don't know why. I make food for them and i call them and said " hyung food is ready".

They didn't came and I go to there room and i didn't see them. I go there biggest room where there is many bed and couch and many more.

No one POV:

Hobi can smell is getting stronger and I go inside and said " hyung ". They all look at me and namjoon came and sniff my neck and said " Omegas".

Other were looking at me and taehyung grab me and push me on the bed and Hove over me. He come closer to my neck and sniff. I feel hand on my legs and thighs.

Hobi look down and see Han hyungjin and Felix. Taehyung start touching me and I am struggling and jungkook grab my hand and taehyung ripped my top and hyungjin ripped my shorts and now I am naked.

They all look at me and hobi is crying. Taehyung start kissing on my neck, jungkook kiss my arms, jin my right
Nipples and yoongi my left and hobi was crying and moan when they touch my nipples.

They were kiss on my body and Minho put his finger in my hole and hobi scream and Minho move his finger and then he add three finger. He move fast and taehyung stand up and go near my leg and he grab his length and put it on my hole and he screaming in pain and he put all inside my hole and move in and out. After sometime he move in fast in just crying in pain. He feel hand on my member it's han. He is stocking my member and after sometime i feel something in my stomach and I came in his hand.

Hobi was trying to speak when someone put his length on my mouth and it's namjoon hyung and he grab my hair and after sometime he came inside his mouth.

Now hobi is exhausted and other members do it same how taehyung did and now felix came closer to him
And kiss him roughly and taehyung bite his neck and his fang dig into hobi skin and he feel his sweet blood and he made bond with him and hobi feel pain and he open his mouth but Felix put his tongue inside him and feel his every corner.