6

One day, stray kids have meeting and they were happy that they make his deal for sure.

Han put his file in his room and go to amusement park with all of them and hobi also go and something make hobi smile. That he and changbin talk like old day and happily spent time.

 That he and changbin talk like old day and happily spent time

Hobi wear his.

Stray kids and changbin wear just looking at him and with loving eyes.
They fall in love with him and his heart beat increase and body and his lip looking so juicy and tasty.

They all go to amusement park and changbin and hobi go on ride and they were enjoying when stray kids see four mans were looking at somewhere they ignored them. The notice all alpha were looking at them or to someone and they notice all of them were looking at hobi and changbin. They got angry but didn't do anything.

Hobi and changbin were ride four boys were sitting with both of sides of hobi and changbin. One boy come closer to hobi then hobi come closer to changbin. He can see hobi discomfort. " Are you ok ".  He nodded.

One put his hand on hobi thighs and other one put his hand on changbin waist and they whispered that " you both look cute and beautiful baby boy". They try to remove there but then the ride stop they fastly walk from there and hobi and changbin have tears in his eyes.

Stray kids see them coming but there head in down why. They notice both of them were not ok.

They go towards them and said " how was your ride ". " N..ice". They go from there and go to shooting shop where they can buy two toy.

They give us two toy. One for changbin and second for hobi and hobi is happy seeing toy and he hug chan and kiss on his cheeks and said " thank you ". All of them were shocked that hobi kiss chan and jealous also but hobi happiness no longer because he see those four boys again. Changbin also saw them and grab seungmin hand and hobi said " I am going to bathroom". They nodded and hobi go and changbin notice two boys also gone he didn't mind.

Hobi was in washroom and he wash his hand. He feel someone hand on his waist and when he see it's them two boys from early.

Hobi go from there but they grab his hand and pin him against wall. Hobi said " w..hat are you d... doing"." Relax baby boy we are just looking at you body". Take his shirt off and now hobi in his inner and start kissing his neck and hobi is crying and said " leave me please". They start touching his waist but he kick on his ball and run from there and he see stray kids and he towards them with head low.

Changbin got worried for hobi because two person were missing and he scared what if they. He said " hyung hobi didn't came ". " Maybe he look at something that's why he is late ". They wait for 2 mins but hobi didn't came and they got angry.

Changbin see hobi and said " look there is hobi". They all were looking at him and walk towards them and jeongin grab his hand and hobi wimp and said " where were you do you know we are waiting for ". We noticed that he is not wearing his shirt. They are got angry that he didn't answer them and Felix grab his chin to make him to look into our eyes. They see hobi they got angry not with him but with someone. They see hobi face. His were red because of crying, his lips were bleeding and his clothes and he is crying and said " I...I am s..orry".

Changbin hug him and hobi start crying. They were trying to calm down him and after sometime he came down and said " i w..ant to go home". Felix were stay beside him.
They were going when they see four boys near there car and they go towards them and said " side we have to go". They were about to talk they see hobi and changbin and move towards them and hobi grab Felix hand and have tear in his eyes.

Seungmin is with changbin and grab his hand. Two boys say " wo baby boy were did you go he were finding you let's go and enjoy and continue what we were doing and hobi low his hand crying and Felix put his hand on his waist and said " sorry brother they both are mine ". " Listen you two we will give you much pleasure just came with us baby boys ". " Don't worry brother we will give them back to you tomorrow we just want to enjoy for one night with them.

Hobi see Minho angry and said " p.. please let's go home". They see hobi going towards car but then one boy grab his hand pin him towards car and said " don't go babyboy let's finish what we are going to do with you in bathroom". They start touching him and hobi is crying and stray kids got angry really angry because they also touch changbin.

Before that boy continue touch hobi Minho kick him and Felix also beat him and Minho go towards him and said " hey it's ok you are safe now". He crying really hard. Han kick who is touching changbin. He take him inside car and make him sit on his lap.

Minho also do same and make hobi sit on his lap. But didn't stop crying and han and changbin is looking at him with worried and concern look and changbin said " they also were in ride and touching us and also when you buy us toys they were there".

Hobi tell them what happened in bathroom and crying and hide his face in Minho neck. Changbin know that he is sensitive.

They all go home but Minho and han is now more angry after listening to them.