16

They all came home and go to ji ho rooms and crying there and said " sorry baby i didn't save you from that monster". " But i promise you he will regret killing you". " We will make his life hell".

They all go to basement and Stray kids were with them. They splash water on him. This make hobi wake up and jungkook grab his hair and said " did you sleep well monster". Taehyung kick him from the back and Said "you kill my jiho. I will kill you ". They beat him so much and hobi cough blood and got unconscious. They beat him and didn't give him food.

9 months later:

Changbin is 9 months pregnant. And anytime he can give birth. Stray kids were looking after him. Hobi he doing everything and he didn't sleep in his room. He is treated like a maid. Who didn't get respect, house, bed , and good food for himself.

Hana and nari is planning to kill changbin. hobi is not feeling well for 2 months. He is having morning sickness. He go to doctor for check up and. Doctor said " congratulation you are 2 months pregnant". " What ". " Yes please be careful because your weak ". He nodded and hobi touch his stomach and. Said " hello little one".

Hobi POV :

I go home and i is happy and want to tell everyone. He go to BTS and. Stray kids and said "hyung I want to tell you something". " Get out of there I don't want to listen. We have taken care of changbin". " Get out of your way. We have important work to do other than talking or listen to you. Now get out of here".

BTS and stray kids go to office because they have meeting. Changbin is in home and i also.  After sometime later door knock but it's not normal way to knock they were continuously knocking and they are ready to break it and hobi go scared and go o changbin room and said " binee get up. ". " Why ". " They hear person shouting saying that find changbin and kill him." .we both hear this and changbin said " you try to kill so you
Called man to kill me". I am trying to touch and he said " don't touch you wants to kill my child".

" Shut up and came with me ". I grab his hand and said " you hide here ok".
I have to tough something so I can save him.

I see they came in my room and I am getting ready and sitting. They came point gun at me and said "where is changbin". " W..ho are you ". " Where is he ". " I don't know".

They take me with them downstairs and finding him and one of his man said " I find him ". I get scared I thought they did something wrong with him. They take him there and other one said and slap me " so you don't know where he was ". " N..o i don't know". He again slap me and said " now I will kill you and you I will
First enjoy with you then I will kill you changbin". I can see he go scared and he walk towards him and pin him in couch and Hove over him.

He start touching  him and changbin is crying saying  "l..eave me I am p..regnant.". " So what I want to play with you baby ". " D... don't".

I grab glass and hit him on his head and he is bleeding. Changbin fastly run from there and hobi also and hobi call someone and said " hyung I need your help". They were followed by them and they hit me on my arm but he didn't show it. i  wants to save him and child.

I run but he feel dizzy but i somehow managed to stay focused. I see tree nearby and stand behind them and i grab his hand on my stomach.

They looking at me confused and said " what the hell do you want Hoseok.
I hate you". I have tear in my eyes.
I see hyung and Said " hyung go and take him to hospital ". We see they are following us. " You all go i distract them". " Are you mad you will be in danger". " I don't care but please protect him and child".

7 are staying car and 7 is staying with hobi. Mingyu, jun, seunghwan, dino,
Joshua, dk , hoshi is with hobi.
They kill of them but one person escape. I grab his stomach and other said " what happened hobi". " My stomach".

They take him to hospital and doctor check him and said " he ok but you to be careful because your weak and it's harmful for child ". I nodded and said " thank you doctor".

They are in seventeen house and i am hungry and said " wonu hyung can you give me sour food pleu".

Wonu give him but he come closer to and sniff him and said " hobi you are pregnant ". " H..how do you know".
" Did you tell your husband ". " No but I will tell them".

I is eating he is happy because no one scolding him and behave rudely  with him. Hobi said " hyung how is changbin". " He is fine ". I go home because woozi hyung said " they all go home". I go home and he see sua.

Sua said " mamma we have new baby in the our house ". BTS in there room and stray kids in changbin rooms.