31

They reached and hobi get up but sua is sleeping in taehyung lap. He pick up and get out of bus and hobi said " sua can to mamma ". Sua look at hobi in sleepyhead and do grabby hand.

Hobi immediately pick her up and go inside with bag in other hand. Hobi can't pick all of things.

Jungkook and taehyung help him. He go to his room and jungkook said " if you need anything tell us ok".

Hobi nodded and put sua in bed and he get shower. Came back and sleep with sua.

Next morning, hobi wakeup sua and he freshen up. He go down with sua and said " sua they all are my friends and they are teacher wish them ". " Good morning everyone ". " Cute girl ". 

We eat food and get ready to see around here. Then they us to someone it's very beautiful place. Hobi and sua jumping excitedly and go there and play.

Hobi want to take photo. Chemistry teacher came behind him and touch his back and said " should I take you photos". " N...no thanks".

Sua see that go to his dad jungkook and others also and said " dad mamma is calling you". " I am coming". They reach there and jeongin said " you call us ". When hobi see them he feel relaxed because teacher take off  his hand.

Hobi said " y...yes actually can you take photos of us ". They smile and said " yes". Hobi and sua stand and they take photo when sua grab both his dad and uncle and said " you also came ".

Hobi grab phone from them. Taehyung said " sorry". He give phone chemistry teacher and said " can take pictures of us"and he nodded.

Seungmin and other go from there. Hobi grab jeongin hand and said " c..can we take photo". " Yes why not". He said happily.

Hobi said " don't be sorry hyung".  We take photo of us and I am smiling. Sua said " mamma can we play running game. Like we all are running and one of them is try to catch us ". " Yes we are playing". Jungkook said " we are playing". His other also said this and hobi said " I think tiger , bunny , fox and puppy are afraid" hobi show him tongue.

" Ok we are playing". When jungkook and hobi hug him and said " I know kookie hyung , tae tae hyung, seungmin hyung and innie will play with us ". 

Alphas were happy because hobi call him hyung and with Nick name and he is smiling.

All of them were running. Taehyung got caught and it's his turn. Hobi said " hyung are you tired. I think you will not caught me ".

Taehyung said " you think that I am tired. Now see how i will catch you ".
Hobi is giggling and running and taehyung is behind him.

Hobi stumble while running and taehyung catch him and said " I told you I will catch you ". Hobi pout and said " you cheated ". " When ". " I stumbled and you catch me ". " So ".

Other were playing and no one is looking at them. Taehyung looking at his lips which look red and juicy.

He kiss his lip and hobi shocked and said " ya what are you doing everyone is here ". Hobi go to his other alpha and said " kookie hyung seungmin hyung, innie look tae tae hyung is cheating ". " I didn't ". "yes you did ". " I didn't ".

Jungkook never see taehyung act like child with anyone except ji-ho. He smile and said " hobi it your turn ". Hobi don't want to play he said " i don't want to play this ".

Hobi is playing with sua and innie got
Video call from chan. Innie said " hello hyung what are you doing". They all are there in video call. " How are you". " Good and enjoying". " Where is hobi ". " Look ". They see hobi running behind sua and laughing.

Hobi see and said " who is on call ". "Hyung". Hobi go towards them and said " how are doing hyung  and take care bye ". They all were smiling because hobi is not avoiding them now.

Jeongin is showing hobi and hobi was smiling when he feel hand on his waist his smile drop. No one noticed that but seungmin see his hand on hobi waist.

Seungmin go towards hobi and grab his hand. He take hobi to room. Hobi can feel calm but angry aura and it give him shiver in his spine.

"What happen". "I see everything". " W...hat are talking about". " Fine you are staying close to us ok". "Is that clear" and he nodded.

All of them go back to there room and sleep because it's been late and sua is sleeping with jeongin and seungmin.

Hobi POV:

I was sleeping and i wakeup when I feel someone hand on stomach. I see chemistry teacher came in my room and his hand on my stomach and I back away. I run from there but the grab my hand and push me to bed and Hove over me and he unbutton my two buttons which my collerboan and my chest. He start kiss my neck and touch me and I am crying because what he did something bad.

I said " p... please leave m...e. p...lease don't touch me". I was cry and he said. "baby I like you seeing crying. Think how good you look under me crying". He laughing like manic.

That time I push him and run from there and go to jungkook and taehyung room. I knock there room and jungkook open it and when I see him I hug him and crying.

He pick me up and laid me in his bed and i didn't leave him and taehyung came behind and hug me tightly.

I hide my face his taehyung chest and sobbing. Jungkook is hugging me from back. We sleep like this.