21

Ateez were going to park and san is driving. We all Play in park. Hobi become closed with all of them. Now they are best friends.

Hobi is going South Korea tomorrow and said " i am going tomorrow". Wooyoung dramatically said " sannie look our wife is leaving". San also said " yes you right woo. He got Bored from us and leaving us ". He crying with fake tears".

Hobi go to san and said " don't worry I will call you all ". Seonghwa make food for all of us and sit on table and eat. We talk about and watch movies.

Hobi go to seonghwa room and said " c..can i sleep with you hyung". He open his arms and said " came here". Hobi go to him and sleep.

Next day, he wake up and make food for everyone and said " came down breakfast is ready" they came and hobi serve food to them.

Hobi got ready to and came to living room with suitcase with him. He see all the members and he hug them and said with pout " take care hyung and you also call me ". Wooyoung said " my dear wife". All of them were irritated with wooyoung behaviour.

Hobi got from there and sit on plane and leave for Korea. He look around and he feel happy to came here again.

Hobi find room for himself and see around his City. He live in different state. Hobi thought ' thank God i live different state so I can't see them. I can live in peace '.

Hobi set his room and clean his room. Go on walk but he is scared. He can't live his life without fear and scared of people. Hobi is became sensitive and got scared easily.

Hobi go to park and sit there and see other. Some couples were there. Hobi see a kid he is cute and there mother and father with them and they were playing with him. Hobi have tear in his eyes but ignored it .

Next day, hobi got ready for college and he go there and teacher give him class schedule. Teacher said " class today we have new student please introduce". He smile and said " hello everyone myself Hoseok and you can call me jhope or hobi. My hobby is rap and dancing".

BTS and stray kids were shift to different state or city. They all in one house. Yeongjun is running and changbin said " jun came here eat this ". " No i will not ". He run to his dad and said " dad look mamma is trying to feed me ". " Jun you have eat ". " No i will not ". " Sua sis where are you". " Here let's go and play".

Sua is not talking to them unless it's important because he is angry with them about hobi.

Sua go to school with yeongjun and they reached to there class and when sua go inside the class her classmates were throwing paper on her.

Sometime they splash water on her and she crying classmates said " you are crying. You will tell your mamma.
Ooo you don't have mamma right".

" I have mamma ". " Really but I never see him ". Yeongjun know that he got bullyed but sua said " don't tell anyone ".

They are happy but they miss him there Omega, there princess. Who they hate him now they realised there feeling for him.

Hobi go home and he find job for himself. He see that there is need of secretary. Hobi give resume there.

Next day, hobi got ready for interview and he wear Cute top and jeans. He reach to office. He sit on chair and wait for his turn.

He sit and he see three people were teasing one boy. They said " hey you nerd what are doing here. Job is not for you". " I..". " You go and give coffee for me". Hobi came and said " are you paralyse". " You ..". " You can go yourself and you can't decide that it's job for you or not". I grab his hand and leave from there. " Are you ok". " Yes thank you". Hobi smile.

They go to drink coffee and three also said " if you don't know how can you get job here ". " What's going on here".
" You again". " What happen". " A...ctually I don't know how to used this. I am sorry ". Hobi smile and said " don't worry I will teach you ". " Really ". " Yes ". Hobi used the coffee machine and teach him how to used it
And hobi make coffee of all of them.

One of them said " I think you should leave that job and work here with him. It's suits you better ". " Really thank you for suggestions but I don't need your suggestion".

He leave from there that boy go inside
After sometime later, three were called with hobi. They go inside and said " we are here sir ". " Hoseok you are selected for this job". " Why are we are deserving". Manager look at them they all are shocked because it's the boy from early who hobi help when they three were teasing him.

" You three get out of my office. We don't need people like you ". Hobi is left there and said " thank you for the job". " My self soobin. The manager here and you will be our boss secretary". " Thank you". " But listen you have to be careful because our boss is rude, angry and arrogant. Fro. Tomorrow you can join".

Hobi came home and he is happy because he got job in korea top 1 Kim company. He got ready to give his best in this.

He is getting ready to sleep but he got nightmare and he got up scared and trembling and crying hugging his knee.

What do you think who is boss of Kim company.