14

Hobi wake up and make food for all of them. He go upstairs and wake sua up and. Said " sua get up otherwise you will late for the function".

Sua got up get ready to go school they leave without telling them and give them food.

Hobi see everyone is preparing things for function and he once again practice his dance . He is helping other to prepare for function.

It's time for function so he got ready sua and he also got ready. All the are guest are coming and some of them were creating them.

BTS and stray kids came to school function and see sua. Sua hug them and said " dad you came ". " Yes sua we came to you performance".

Sua go to hobi and said " mamma dad came to see my performance ". BTS and stray kids see hobi. They were just looking at his waist looking so thin and small.

Jin and yoongi go to bathroom. They see hobi in there way and one person is adjusted his dress and they can see hobi is just looking uncomfortable.
Hobi said " I will zip my top myself sir ". " But ". " I will ". He touch his back make hobi flinch and turn to face him and said " y..ou may go s..it ". Hobi run from there and go to bathroom.

Jin and yoongi also go and see him struggling. Jin go behind him and hold his top to zip up and flinch and said " i w.ill do m.. myself sir ". Hobi is scared and they notice that he is scared so yoongi said " don't be scared it's us jin and yoongi". When hobi look at them he feel relaxed but his eyes were teary .

Jin zip hobi dress and hobi said " t..thank you jin hyung and yoongi hyung ". Hobi go to bathroom. Yoongi and jin also used bathroom.

Hobi wash his hand think both of them gone. Someone came inside washroom it's person from early. Hobi teacher said " what are you doing here". " Sir I... I came to talk to my hyung on phone". Sir slap him hard and his lips bleed. Sir said " I told you I will help you with your cloths then why do you listen ". " I a..m so-".
He again slap him and grab his chin harshly. " I must say you are looking
Hot baby". Sir lean towards hobi to kiss but yoongi and jin came out of bathroom. What they see make them angry because it's hobi and he look at us he has teary tear. He low his head and person hand were on his waist.

Hobi push him and run from here. Sir said " hello ". They just ignored them.
They go behind hobi and said " stop hobi". He didn't listened and they grab his wrist and hobi wince in pain. Jin released his hand and see hobi wrist have fingerprint marks. He low his head and yoongi grab his chin smoothly not to hurt him and see hobi teary and red eyes, his bleeding lips and wound on his shoulder. Make them angry. Both of them said " he did it who was in washroom ". Hobi leave from there and ready for his performance. Hobi is wearing crop top how jk wear.

Hobi go to makeup room and do makeup to hide his injury face. Now it's his turn. Hobi is looking at somewhere and got scared. Jin stand up and hobi look at him. Jin and yoongi give a calm,quiet and comfortable aura make hobi gain his confidence.

He start his dance and all of them were looking and appreciate his dance but BTS and stray kids were looking at his and mesmerized by his dance and how his body is moving and his hip was moving smoothly and
Flawless. Make there heart beat increase and stomach butterflies. Now his performance were over and all of them were clapping.

BTS and stray kids see jin and yoongi angry expression and now function is over and sua is with them but hobi is not there with them.

Hobi came to his room and breath because he dance for 4 min and he got tired. He change into top and shorts.
He came out of this bathroom and see sir outside.

Sir grab his wrist and pin him wall and said " you looking so beautiful and sexy baby". We start touching him and kiss his neck. He bite his shoulder where he got scratch.

Hobi is crying and said " l...eave me sir". " I will tell everyone". " No one going to believe you". He again touch him. He push him Hard and run from there and he is crying. BTS and stray kids said " Hoseok ". When hobi see them he clean his face but his eyes were red. He came closer to them.
They shout at him but he didn't said anything.

Minho go towards his and grab his hand and hobi got flinch. See him panick and said " what happened ".
They see his eyes were red. jin and yoongi look at each other.

Hobi grab wall for support because he feel numb. Yoongi can see this and go towards him and pick him up. All of them were shocked to this.

Hobi is not comfortable and " don't worry you are safe. No one is going to hurt you" he said loud and make everyone to look at him in confused.

Hobi hug him tightly and he crying in his chest and everyone is shocked to see him crying. When they see him crying and in there inside he want to protect him.

Now hobi is sobbing in yoongi chest.
They get out of car and chan go towards yoongi and pick hobi in his arms. Go to his room and place him in bed. Jin go towards him and said " hobi are you ok". He hug jin and said "
Hyung do you believe me ". They all look at him and seungmin said " why do you think that we didn't believe you". " Because he said no one believes me". They all look at each other.