2

Hobi go to his desk and find first aid because his hand also burn because it slip on his hand also. He have tear in his eyes. He said " are you ok hyung". Boy nodded and said " yes i am fine but i think you are not. Hello myself ji ho and thank you for saving me ". " Hello hyung myself Hoseok you can call me jhope or hobi ".

Hobi said " hyung I think you should go because it's late ". " And you ". " I always go late ". " What your age hobi". " 14". " Are you an Omega ". " Omega what' that ". " You don't know ". " No ". " It's not safe for you to go home late ". " Where is your house I will take drop you there". " Actually i and my friends live in rent house ".

Next day, after coming from school they do to cafe and see handsome boy jungkook. Hobi know his name from his phone.

He see him in cafe and when leave from there hobi called " excuse me sir ". Jungkook look at him and hobi nodded cute and jungkook smile because he nodded cutely like a baby.
" Yes ". " Actually your phone you left here last time ". " O hand god i get my phone back and thank you ". He nodded.

One day hobi is working late and two man came inside cafe he is about to close the shop. They grab his hand and pin him to wall and start touching him and sniff him and said " you little Omega are mine today ". Hobi is crying because he don't know what to do because this never happened to him and said " l..leave me ".

Taehyung and jimin very going home when they smell of two alpha in there rut and they are about to leave when they hear someone crying voice and both look at each other and nodded.

They go to shop and see two alpha were about to mark and little innocent Omega. They kick him and see boy is trembling and jimin said " taehyung go to him. I will handle them ". He nodded and go towards little innocent Omega and said " don't be scared you are safe ". When hobi hug him and he feel save in his arms.

He hug him tightly and sleep in his arms and when jimin came and see that he is sleeping in taehyung arms they coo at him because he look cute hugging him.

Jimin said " what should we do ". " We can't leave him here". " Yes let's take him home and when he wake up we take him to his house ".

They take hobi to there house and make him sleep in guest room and go to there room and sleep. Next day, hobi wake up and see his around and got confused and scared that where is he. He is missing his crush jungkook and got out of his room and got to living room and see three man were sitting in couch. When they see him and take out his gun and said " who are you and came here". Hobi got scared and go there and he have tear in his eyes. He scared because they were shouting on him.

Taehyung jimin jungkook and ji ho came to living room and said " what happened". When hobi see taehyung he hug him and start crying. Taehyung said " what happened why are you crying". Hobi point to namjoon jin and yoongi. Taehyung said " don't be scared they will not hurt you. They are my brothers". Hobi nodded cutely but crying also and said " they shout at me ". All of them were looking at him and taehyung.

They also got shocked because taehyung is soft for him. Taehyung put him on his lap. Jimin said " hello what your name ". Hobi said " hoseok but you can call me jhope or hobi". " Ok hobi myself jimin this is taehyung, jungkook, namjoon,jin,yoongi and ji ho". He nodded and taehyung said " when we were came from work we smell two alpha in rut and they were forced this little innocent Omega and try to bite but we beat him". They explain and jin came towards him and said " sorry hobi we scared you". Hobi said " n..o it's ok thank you for saving me hyung ". Namjoon said " how old are you". Ji ho said " 14 years old ". They all were shocked and when hobi see ji ho he run towards him and hug him and said " actually I meet him before". " Where". Hobi said " that bad boy is hurting hyung ". BTS look at ji ho and ji ho said " actually I meet my ex by chance and he grab my
And he pour hot coffee in his hand ".
Jungkook said " I am proud of you ".

They said " hobi why do you work in cafe". " I don't know because I am working from age 12". They all were shocked to listen him.

Hobi said " bye I have to go school bye hyung take care". They smile at him.
He go to school and meet changbin who is worried for him because he don't came home yesterday and hobi tell him what happened.