9

Next day, hobi wake up and make food for them and wake up sua and she wake up and get ready for school.
BTS said " listen we are going for business trip it will take 2 weeks so take care of him".

Hobi said " Don't worry. You all also take care". They nodded but hobi hug them and kiss on there cheeks and said " safe journey". Sua also hug them.

They leave for business trip and we also leave for school. He go home and same class bully. They came home and make food for both. They were sleeping and hobi hear door open noise and voice of person and he look at her and wake him up and said " sua listen to me go and hide where no one can see you ok". " Who are they mamma. I am scared ". " Don't worry sua mamma will protect ok baby now hide ".

Hobi call police and police said they are coming in 5 min. Hobi go down and see four man have knife in there hand. " W..ho are you ". " Where is file ". " File what file ". " BTS file ". " Listen mr. Who you all are i don't know about file and I also don't BTS ok so go from here". "Just tell us ". " I don't know". They got angry and they throw knife at his direction and he go in his arm and he is bleeding and they do anything police siren can hear and they run from there. Police came and
Said " what happened ". " Nothing thief came ".

Hobi said " sua where are you". " Mamma". Sua came running to hobi and hug him. Sua see blood on hobi arm and said " mamma your arms were bleeding ". Hobi smile and said " I am fine sua don't worry ". Hobi treat his wound and said " let's go to sleep".
" Mamma i am scared what if they come again ". " Don't worry I am here I will protect you ". They sleep and sua hug hobi.

Next morning, hobi wake up and make food. He wake up sua and make her ready for school and take to school and today he didn't go school because his hand is paining.

He clean the house, laundry and clean ji ho and sua room. And now it's time for pick up sua and he go school to pick him. They eat food and they go to park for play and it's night time.

Sua said " mamma ". " Are you missing your dad". She nodded. Hobi call yoongi and said " hello hyung"." What do you want ". " Where are the other". " Here with me ok ". " Put on speaker". Hobi give phone to sua and said " talk to you dad". " Hello dad". " Hello sua how are you ". " I am fine dad how are you ". " Fine sua and what are you doing ". " Nothing i am just Missing you dad. When will you came ". " We came soon ". " Ok dad came with toys and chocolate for me and mamma". " Ok I will". " Bye dad ". " Bye ". " Bye hyung ". BTS didn't reply hobi and cut the call.

Next day, nari came and see sua and said " hello soo-min ". She ignored her and play with her toy. She got angry and said " I say something ". She again ignored and now she slap her and sua is crying and said " mamma".

When hobi hear this he came fast and see sua is crying and nari. He said " sua ". Sua run towards him and hug him and start crying and said " mamma". " Why are you crying sua ". " S...she slap me". She point towards nari and hobi got angry he get up and walk towards her and slap her hard and said " how dare you to slap sua".
" How dare you to slap -". Hobi again slap her and said " this is for what do to my daughter. And don't you dare to touch her".

Today, BTS is coming back and hobi and sua is happy and waiting for dad.
It's night time and they came and sua run towards them and also hobi run towards them and hug jin hyung.

They sit on couch and said " look what I get ". BTS show them chocolate and toy they bring and both of were happy to see this. They watch movies.

Next day, hobi wake up and make breakfast for all of us. Hobi wake up sua and get her ready for school and also himself. When BTS came down he served food to them. After eating food they all go to office and hobi, sua go to school.

Stray kids came to meet BTS and chan said " hello hyung". " Hello chan ". " How are you hyung". " Fine and you how is your husband changbin". " Fine hyung actually you have house". " Why ". " Our house going to be renovate ". " You can stay in our house ". " But hyung". " You all go to and pack your bag and came home where we used to live ". "Ok hyung ".

Now it's night time and hobi and sua is in his room. Stray kids came with there bags and with changbin. They were sitting and eating food.

Sua and hobi is playing with each other and sua is running and hobi is running behind her to catch. Sua go to
Down stairs and hide behind Minho.

Hobi came to find sua and said " sua ".
Stray kids look at direction where voice and said " hoseok". Hobi look at
Stray kids and he got scared but he ignored them and see sua behind Minho. He go towards him and Minho get angry before he said anything. Hobi grab sua and said " I catch you sua". " Mamma that's not fair".

Stray kids got shocked and look at each other. Hobi pick sua and said " let's go to room and play there". Namjoon said " where are you going". " Room". " Why, didn't you see guest came ". " Sorry I have to take care of my daughter. I hope you understand".