27

Hobi said " joonie hyung I wanna go home I want to see sua ". Namjoon is smiling hearing his nick name from hobi mouth.

Namjoon said " ok came with me ". He nodded cutely. He sit in his car and hobi back sit. Hobi hug namjoon shoulder and put his head on his shoulder.

Namjoon said " hobi what happen to you hand ". He hug namjoon tightly. Namjoon shove his head. Hobi smell so nice.

They reach home and see others are also there. Hobi see jin sit in couch. All of them said " hoseok what happen to your hand ".

Hobi is having heat. He go towards jin and hug him tightly. All of them were shocked to him hugging them. Hobi said " jin hyung ". Said wince.

Hobi smell him and he feel relaxed his heat. Jin smell him and said " what happened to your wrist ". " I hurt here".

Hobi sit on jin lap. Hug him and sleep in his lap. They all see him. Jin put him on his room and hobi didn't leave him.

Jin can hobi smell is getting stronger. Hobi leave him and he go down stairs and Said " guys hobi in his heat ". " This why he is clingy to us ".

Hobi is in his room and his is getting increased and he is in pain and he is sweating so much. He is crying in pain.

He said " I need my alphas ". Changbin came and said " are you ok ". " N...no i n...eed m...my a.... alphas". " You want you alphas are you sure ". He nodded.

Changbin go down and see everyone and said " guys hobi is calling his alphas ". " What he want us". He nodded.

They go there and see hobi in bed crumbling and crying. Hobi see them and said " A... Alphas i... N...eed you ".

" Hobi are you sure ...". " Y..yes please". Minho came closer to him and kiss him deeply and fighting for dominance. Hobi moan in kiss and Minho smirks and he bite hobi lips. Other take off there cloths and he also take off hobi cloths. He now naked they were looking at beauty infront of them and they were him one by one.

They can't control there desired because they miss him and they wants to touch there princess.

Hobi was moaning mess make others want more so they start kissing him and kissing his whole body his nipples,his neck making hickey on his body.

They were preparing him. Jungkook put lube in his finger and he put inside his pink hole. Hobi crying in pain. He thrust his fingers in and out .

When he think he prepared him enough. He put lube in his length. And put inside hobi. Hobi scream and he said " tell me move when you adjust".
Hobi nodded and said " m..move". When he increased his pace hobi moan in pleasure.After sometime later, he came inside him and another turn. Hobi also came and he is exhausted. They didn't stops other were doing and hobi is moaning. Yoongi said " h..ow are feeling princess. Are you satisfied". He said in smirks. Hobi nodded and Felix said " don't worry princess it's just a trailer. Don't thing we are over". Chan increase the speed and hit hobi spot. And hobi is moaning said " a...alphas".
Jimin kiss him on his lips and said " say again ". " A... alpha ". Namjoon signal to chan he understands the signal and namjoon came closer to hobi and marks his neck deep in which he can feel him and when left him when he alpha said " he claim him as Omega but his time permanently.

Chan also marks and his Omega. Said " from onwards you are our Omega princess. We promise you to protect and make you happy". Other also claim him as their Omega and now hobi is unconscious because of exhaustion.

They all sleep hugging hobi and kiss on his forehead. Said " we love you princess".

Hobi wakeup in morning he feel heavy on his body and feel pain in his body. He feel hand on his waist and someone is hugging him. Hobi see it's jin hands on hobi waist and seungmin is hugging him and also other .

Hobi try to free himself but he can't but after try many time he succeeded.
He feel his body is paining and he look at himself. He see himself naked and other also.

Hobi thought 'did i sleep with them'. He try to go to washroom for shower but when he get out of bed and he fall on ground and loud noise wake other up. He is crying. All of them were looking at him and hobi snatch blanket from jungkook. Try to cover himself.

They were scared if hobi blamed them for what they did with him. Jimin said " what happened why are you on floor". " I...I am going to bathroom and I feel my body is paining and when I stand up to go bathroom i fall on ground".

Jungkook came towards him and pick him up and said " don't you know after that you can't walk in morning". Hobi look at them. He take him to bathroom and said " I put hot water on tub. It make you feel better soon. I am here outside call me when you shower". Hobi didn't respond.

He sit on tub he feel relaxed and he try to remember what happened last night. He remembers everything and he said " did that touch me". Hobi smile think last night but suddenly his smile removed.

He came out of there and see jungkook. He take him downstairs and see everyone is there. Changbin is smiling at hobi. Sua hug hobi and said " mamma can feed me ". Hobi smile and nodded. He think ' I am happy right now '.

He feed sua and other didn't feel ok and namjoon said " hobi ". Hobi look at him. " I mean hoseok. Yesterday night you ...". Hobi said " I am going home ". " Why mamma". " I am not feeling well". Changbin said " what happen". Han came to hobi and check his forehead. Hobi feel his heart beat increase when he see him close and he is so handsome. Hobi came to reality and step back. Run from there to home.