20

BTS and stray kids were looking for hobi but they didn't find him. He is taking care of sua and yeongjun.

Changbin said " it's been 1 year and we didn't get any news of hobi. If he is ok or not". Namjoon and chan see everyone and said " get ready we are going to picnic.

They go to picnic near mountain and
They were enjoying it and sua got injured and crying said " mamma". " Shh sua dad is here ". They go home and sua sleep in taehyung lap and he take her to his room and sleep next to him.

1 year later:

It's been 1 years, san and seonghwa came to hospital and said " it's been 1 years he didn't wake up ". " Yes hyung you are right". " Listen little boy wake up. I know you are strong so get up".

They leave and hobi wake up and look around and nurse see this and call doctor. Doctor check him and he call hongjoon said " came to hospital".
They all came to hospital and jongho said " what happened". " That boy is wake up and he is sleeping right now.
You can take him but ". " But what doctor". " As you know his condition because of what happened to him he became traumatic for him so you have handled him peace and with love and his body is so weak so take extra care of him ". " Ok doctor we will take care of him ".

Hobi is sleeping and they take him home. they prepare Room for him.
They lay him on his bed. After sometime later, hobi wakeup and look around and got scared.

He go to corner and sit and crying. Seonghwa is in kitchen and make food for him and take it to hobi room.
He see hobi crying in corner and said " hello little boy". Hobi flinch hearing voice and start crying and said " p... please d...on't h..urt me". " No ". " P..lease d.. don't touch me". Hobi got panick and he got a panick attack. And said " d.. don't t...ouch me ". And he throw things on floor and he got cut his hand and he cry.

Seonghwa came and said " just shut up ". " I...I ". He take his hand and clean his wounds and put bandage on hobi hand. Hobi push him and hide behind bed and start crying.

" Ok relax I am going ok but i will not do anything because I am also an Omega. This cloths for you and go and take shower . If your hungry came down for food ".

Hobi is trembling and hide himself behind bed and mumble " p... lease l..leave me. D... don't hurt me I am p.. pregnant ".

Seonghwa hear and said " i will not hurt you ok". It's been 6 months and hobi didn't came out of his room and he just crying in his room.

One day, hobi came out of his room and see around and go towards kitchen. He see seonghwa is making food. He accidentally burn his hand and hobi run towards him and take his and put medicine on that.

Seonghwa look shocked at him because he didn't came out of his room for 6 months. Seonghwa said " what your name ". " H..hoseok jhope or hobi". " Seonghwa my name and go and shower. Came back here for breakfast ok". Hobi nodded and go to his room and bath came down for food.

Seonghwa said " came here hobi ". Hobi sit on table. Other members came make hobi flinch and scared. He is trembling in fear ". Mingi see this and said " hey don't worry we will not do anything to you". " Let me introduce you to my family " Hobi nodd.

" He is hongjoon leader of Ateez and alpha pack. He is alpha". " He is mingi.
He is Omega ". " He is san and alpha".
" He is wooyoung. He is an Omega ".
" Jongho our youngest member. And he is alpha". " Yeosang he is Omega ". " Yunho and alpha". " Me i am seonghwa and Omega ".

Hobi said " hello myself Hoseok you can call he jhope or hobi ". " Ok hobi let's eat ". He nodded and he eat food.
He weak so I am him eat more so he can be healthy.

They all were talking and laughing. Hobi is feeling safe there. Hobi go to seonghwa room and said " h..hyung I need c.. clothes ". Wooyoung hear and said " came with us i will get you cute and best clothes ". " N..no you go ".

Seonghwa said " wooh and mingi you both go and be careful ". They leave from there. Hobi go to his room and seonghwa and yeosang came to hobi room. Seonghwa sit beside hobi who is crying. " Can you tell us what he with you ". " I was in street and car stop and force to sit on car. They kidnapped me and tied me with chair.
They r...". Hobi start crying and hug seonghwa and said " r...aped me and torture me for 1 year ". Seonghwa hearing this got angry but he calm down hobi who is crying hugging him.

" We are here for you. Don't be scared of us ". He nodded and hug him tightly. " H...he k..illed my c..hild ".
He hug hobi and hobi sleep hugging him and he put hobi in bed and lay beside him.

Now hobi is interact with every member and he is happy but he sometime crying at night because of nightmare.

5 years later:

Hobi is 23 year old he is happy but he didn't go out of house. But now he is going out of house with Ateez and sometime alone.

Hobi is good for now. He go home and said " hyung". Everyone came down and said " what happened". " I am going to korea". Wooyoung dramatically said " no you can't ". " Why I can't ". " You really want to go there because you can meet you husband ". " I know that I want because I have to go college ".