29

Namjoon call his brother and said " guys came we wait for all of you. Came fast". Within 10 min all of them came with sua and jun.

Sua came running towards hobi and sit on his lap. Hobi said " don't call me mamma here ok". She nodded and said " fine". I kiss her cheeks.

Sua said " can you sleep with me". Hobi nodded. Hobi see jun sleepy. Hobi said " jun are you sleepy" He nodded. "Jun came here ". Jun came towards him and he make him sit on chan lap and said " he is sleepy let him sit on your lap and let changbin rest because he tired". Changbin smile because he is really tired and hobi notice it.

Food came and i taste it. It has mushroom and one staff is surviving him. Hobi said " wait jimin hyung can't eat it. He didn't like mushroom. Excuse me can you give us soup ". They nodded and give soup to him. Hobi first taste it and serve jimin and jimin said "thank you".

Hobi POV:

I give jimin soup and he thank me. We were talking and I see chan is struggling to eat food because his right hand is grab jun so he can't eat his own food.

I eat my food and he didn't even complete his half food. I grab spoon full of food and placed infront on chan lip and he looking at me and said " eat you haven't eaten anything".
He eat and he is happy and smiling i am smiling also.

Now he finished his food and i said " let's go home it's been late for us and for them also". They nodded.

Jun is sleeping in chan lap. And sua is sleeping on my lap. I pick him up and sit on car and she hug me tightly and mumbled in her sleep "mamma please don't leave me ". All of them can here sua and i said " i will never leave you my dear daughter sua". I kiss his forehead.

We reach to home and yoongi said " give her to me ". I give her and when I get of car. I take her back and we go inside and said " I am going to sleep with her ". They all nod.

I take her inside the room and lay in bed. I don't have anything to change. I go hyungjin room and see his door is open and i said " h..hyung ". " What happen are you ok ". I nodded and said " I don't clothes to change ". " Ok take anything from closet". I nodded.

I look at his clothes and I find a cream t shirt and shorts. And said " c..can I use you bathroom". He nodded

I go and take shower and i wear his clothes. I came outside and see him on bed watching his phone and i said " why are not sleeping. I been late". " I not sleepy". I nodded and go to sua room.

I see sleep next to her and i sleep peacefully but i midnight I again got nightmare and I see sua is crying seeing me crying and mumbled in my sleep.

I said " s... sleep s..ua m...mamma is o...k". She nodded and go back to sleep
But I go to bathroom and my breath got heavy and I am cry saying " p.... please don't h...hurt m...e". I am cry in bathroom.

No one POV:

Next morning, everyone wakeup and jin is zoom out. Hobi also came he look tired like he didn't sleep.

Changbin make food for everyone and eat sit and eat our food. Sua said " mamma why are you crying yesterday. Did you have nightmare because you are mumbled and crying ". Jin said " yes hobi I also hear you were crying in bathroom. What nightmare you have ".

When he asked about his nightmare. Hobi is trembling and his spoon fall on ground and hobi got scared and said " s... sorry I... didn't m...ean i...t.
P... please d...don't h...hurt m...e ".

Hobi is trembling and scared so much that he fall on ground. Namjoon said " changbin take sua and jun in there room".

When BTS and Stray kids came towards hobi is mumbled same thing.
When they see him in this state there heart ache and they are angry.

Jin go towards him because he is calm in both team. So he released his calming smell. That make hobi calm and he feel safe. He sit near hobi and hobi is hugging his knee and saying same thing.

Jin said "princess look it' me your alpha ". " You safe princess we are here to protect you ". When hobi hear him and smell his calm phenomenon. He look at him and hug him tightly and start crying said " y...you w...will n..ot h...hurt m..e". " Yes we won't hurt you ".

When they here hobi saying that they feel guilty because they make hobi scared of them and think that they will hurt.

Hobi got relax and he go to his house.
He got ready to go college. When he go college he greet teacher.

Hobi sitting on his seat but he someone eyes on him. He looks here and there but he didn't see anyone but when he look at sir.

He looking at hobi with smirks. Hobi feel uncomfortable with his look. Hobi concentrate in his book.

Sir said " students next week trip is going if anyone interested then give your name to your teacher ". " Yes sir".

We sit on cafeteria and all of them were talking about trip. Taehyung and other also came and sit opposite to hobi.