22

Hobi didn't sleep at night. Next morning, he wake up and freshen up and do his morning routine. He make food for himself. He wear  this and he look cute in this

 He wear  this and he look cute in this

He got ready to go company. He greet everyone and he go towards manager.
He said " good morning sir ". " Good morning jhope and take this is schedule of boss ". Hobi go towards his cabin and knock.

All of them were scared because now one dare to go inside this time. There is mr. Min present there. Staff said " sir you didn't tell him that not to go this time". " Sorry I forgot". " Now he will fired or boss got angry on him".

Hobi POV:

I go to manager office he give me there schedule and i go towards there but i smell a familiar smell. I recognised and it's two man smell. Hobi thought ' this can't be true because they are not here. So relax hobi ". When I reached to my boss cabin I feel my alpha. I was praying that they are not here.

So with trembling open the door but can't see anyone. So I move Inside and see around. My thoughts interrupt when he shout making me flinch. Said " what are doing here and who are you. How dare you to came in my cabin ". I low my head tear coming from my ear. He again shout and manager came said " sir he is your new secretary ". " You didn't teach him ". " Sorry sir".

I said " sorry s....sir ". I look at them and got shocked because it's them. I said " n.. namjoon yoongi". He said " how dare you ...". Before he completed namjoon said " h...obi".  Yoongi also look at me and said " hobi " and smile.

Yoongi said " soobin leave". I got scared will they hit me because I came here for job. it's my choice where I can work not there.

They came towards me and hug me. I got shocked my heart beating rapidly. I am scared but there smell make me calm down and scared they will hit me.

I push them and said " w..hat are you doing". They came closer but I step back when they see me scared. They said " hobi ". " Sorry mr. Kim namjoon
my name is hoseok or jhope. Don't call me hobi only closed one can call me with that name ".

" Why are you calling me Kim call me hyung like you used to ". " Sorry you are my boss and it's not good to call you that mr.kim and mr.min".

" But jhope w..". I said " sorry sir we can't talk about personal things ". " But we are sorry ". " Listen mr.kim and mr.min i hate you and your today schedule is you have to go and meet mr. Park ".

" Ok get ready you are going with me ok but ". " But what jhope are you ok". " Listen I got college so I can't attend with you sir because I have to go to college ". " You go to college and working also". " Yes because i have pay college fee so I have to work".

Namjoon said " let's go jhope and yoongi you also go ". Yoongi leave from there and namjoon and i also leave to meet mr.park in restaurant.
I book a good restaurant.

I see them coming and bow to them and said " hello mr. Park I am the secretary of Kim namjoon. Here mr. Park came inside".

I didn't feel good because everyone is looking at me and it's make me scared.  My breath go heavy no no panick attack.

I have to calm down but how I can't. I see namjoon and run towards him.
I hug him tightly and I can smell him and it help me to calm down. After sometime I call down.

I broke the hug and see namjoon shocked. I said " I g...got scared ". " WHAT WHO SCARED YOU". Namjoon shot make me flinch and got scared. Namjoon see him flinch and said " I am sorry I..". I leave from there and go to home.

I reach home and I shut the door and crying hugging my knee to chest and said " p...please don't h....hurt me. P... please don't t...touch m..e p.. please".

After sometime of crying got calm down and go to bath. In his clothes have namjoon and yoongi smell that help him to calm down.

He sleep hugging that but he can't sleep because of nightmare. He got up and crying.

I can't live like this. I can't sleep and go to crowd and dark rooms because I am scared of them.

No one POV :

Namjoon go home and see yoongi and said " Suga should we tell them ". " Yes
Namjoon we have to ". Namjoon said " everyone came here I want to tell you something". " What happened joon hyung". " I and yoongi meet hoseok".

" Where hyung where you see hobi".
" He is my new secretary ". " Really ". " Yes ". " So we can meet him ". " Yes we can but he have ask for his forgiveness for what we did with him".

" Yes hyung we will". " We will do anything for him to forgive us ". " But what if he hate us ".