8

I go to soo-min room and see him crying seeing ji ho picture. I said " soo-min where are you ". " Mamma here I am ". " Are you crying sua". " Sua ". " Your nickname. You don't like it ". " Yes i like it mamma ". " Came here let's sleep ". Sua lay in bed and hug hobi and hobi kiss his forehead and said " do you have school tomorrow ". She nodded.

I wake up and make food for all of us and I see jun hyung came down and i said " good morning jin hyung ". I go to sua room and see him sleeping and I go to him and wake him " get up sua ". " 2 min". " No came fast otherwise you will late ". Sua get up in hurry and
Get ready for school and i make his hair. I also got ready. One thing we both go in same school.

I take her kitchen and everything see him getting ready in time and his hair is perfect. Sua sit and I serve them food and i said " sua do you want to school with me ". BTS said " sua ". " It's my nicename mamma give me ".
I and sua go to school in time and this is first time I came school in time. Now I will not get punishment".

I said " you get punishment ". He nodded. I kiss her cheeks and said " bye sua and study ". " I love you mamma ". " I love you to ". She go to her class .

I go to my class and today is test I do my test. I definitely get good marks.
One teacher i didn't like him. In lunch time I see sua and sit with him and eat food. I see one boy came and kick sua chair make him collapse to ground.

I make her stand up and he kick her and i slap him hard make him cry and said " don't you dare to touch her".
He run from there and sua hug me and I said " don't worry mamma protect you". She nodded and go to his class.

When I see my bully came and with that boy and he take me with them to rooftop and kick me and leave there.

I see sua so I got changed and go with her home and I make her favourite food and i help him to do homework.
I also do mine homework.

I watch movies with her and i enjoyed with her and said " let's sleep sua ". " Ok mamma". We go to our room and sleep but BTS didn't came home did they come home everyday.

I hear door open voice and go down and see them. I said " hyung you came wait I make food for you". I make food for them and serve them. Jungkook said " did you eat I mean sua eat". " Yes he eat I made his favourite food and now she is sleeping".

" Why did you came late". " It's none of your business ". " Ok then eat food and sleep and tomorrow both of us make holiday ".

Next day, I wake her up and make food for us and I see BTS. I said " sua your dad always came late ". " Yes dad always came late and we didn't spend time with each other ". I said " hyung are you free today ". " Yes why are you asking ". " Sua let's go we all are going in water park ". Sua happily go to room and BTS said " we are not going ". " I didn't ask you I tell you that you all have to go with us ". " No we are not ok". " Ok fine we are going do you know I am scared because now day kidnapping is increasing ". I got ready to go and sua is sad. I said " what happened sua ". " Dad will not came with us ". " They will ". " I know them ". We go down and see BTS wear short and t shirt. Yoongi said " let's go ". " Where ". " Water park". I and sua hear I run to namjoon hug him and kiss his cheeks and sua hug yoongi.

No one POV:

All of them shocked even namjoon his heart beat increase and he again want to feel his soft lips. They both were happy and sit in car and talking and talking.

Now they reached to water park and they change there clothes and hobi wear short in inner thighs and strip crop top and BTS were looking at him and he wear sunscreen and also sua. Then sua go to water. Hobi give sunscreen to BTS they apply but not in his back then hobi apply sunscreen on namjoon back then jin , yoongi,
tae ,jimin and jungkook. Hobi apply in his body but he can't do on back then he see bts were there and he said " BTS hyung can you help me to apply sunscreen on my back ". then one man said " i will apply on your back ".

Before that he touch hobi. Jungkook said " no thank we can apply on his back ". Jungkook apply and he feel his skin is so smooth and soft and pale.
Other BTS members were looking at him with jealousy. Now the done and go to play in water.

He is playing ride with BTS and sua.
They play game and do swimming and now they eat food in restaurant and sua said " mamma I love you ". " I love you too". BTS were looking at sua " I love you dad "." I also love you".

Hobi and sua fall sleep in car because they are tired. They read home and BTS get out of car and said " hobi get up ". " Hyung I am tired you take me " hobi do grabby hand like baby do with pout and yoongi pick him up and take him to his room and we again sleep in his shoulder and he lied him in his bed and hobi grab his hand and pull him which make him loss his balance and he is top of him and his lip meet with hobi. He break kiss but he feel soft he want kiss him again. He think it's not bad because he is sleeping. Yoongi lean towards him and kiss him deeper and deeper. Hobi moan in his kiss in sleep. He leave kiss and see him sleeping and look small
Under him.