4

No one POV:

Changbin and stray kids are closed or maybe super closed. Hobi is also but not a lot. Hobi is close with BTS, ji ho and soo-min.

One day hobi meet there friend nari.
She also look closer to BTS and ji ho.
Hobi meet hana friend of stray kids.

They all were enjoying there days happily who knows that there is someone who is jealous looking them
Close.

Ji ho come and sit nari said " ji ho where hobi is here ". " What do you". " I don't like him ". " I think he is like them". " No it's not like that". After listening to him ji ho is notice him and think did he really like them.

Same thing happened in stray kids. Hana said " changbin I think you should break your friendship with hobi". " Why ". " I think he is not innocent he look". " What do you mean ". " I think he like them and he also betrayed them and you". " No it's not true". " I think you can't see". " What "." He try to do distance between you and stray kids ". Changbin go from there and thinking about that and said " it's not true he will never do that. Even if he like them and they also like him I can share".

In this month hobi ji ho and changbin have little distance in there relationship. But he can't do anything.
Ji ho was try make distance between him and BTS. And changbin also.

Nari was planning to do something against ji ho and hobi. He came to hobi and said " hello hobi". " Hello nari nuna ". " Can you help me ". He nodded and said " listen read this and remember and say when I say ok". He nodded and nari give sign to start and he started and said " yes i love them I love them so much. I don't care about you and anyone I want them to be mine and I can do anything to make them mine. I can also kill him ". Now he shot the video and go to ji ho and show him. He go to hobi and said " how can you do this i think you as my brother. i-" before he continued nari push him and said " what you did hobi ". Ji ho have blood on his head because he got push from stairs and hobi call ambulance and they came in time and nari face get irritated one.

Nari call BTS and said " jimin came fast in hospital with BTS ". Jimin came with other members and stray kids also came with changbin. Nari hug jin and said " jin ji ho is in this room ". " And how the hell happened". Nari point towards hobi and said " he try to kill him ". When they hear this got angry and try to kill him but stop when doctor and said " he is fine now you can meet him".

They all go to meet him and next day
Ji ho got discharged from hospital and go home and see hobi he slap him and said " you try to kill me because you love them but they are mine. You didn't even think of soo-min. She is just a bady he needs mother. I hate you ". Hobi try to say something when taehyung grab his hand take him to basement and look him there in dark room and hobi is crying when he slap him hard and said. " You only see our good face not the bad face.now you will regret try to kill him ". They beat him and let him stay in that room. Hobi thought" they didn't even listen to me and punish me without knowing that it's my fault or not. ". Next day, BTS came and see him sleeping and make him wake up and said " go from here and never show your face".

Hobi go from there and now he can't go to shop because he fired from there because of them. He go to changbin and stray kids they were also ignoring him he didn't feel good and hana come to hobi and said " hobi go to minho room and give him this juice ". He nodded and go from there. Hobi go to his room and give juice to him and he feel dizzy. Minho not in his right mind . He come closer to him and he grab his hand and push him towards bed and Hove over him and try to kiss his and hobi said " hyung w...what are you doing p...lease l...eave ".

Hana go to office and see changbin and other members and said " chan came and save Minho". " What do you mean". " Actually I hear hobi saying that he is going to sleep with minho and he put something in his juice and he go to his room".

They go to minho room and see Minho in top of hobi. Chan remove him from top of him and changbin grab hobi and tightly and drag him to living room and slap him when hobi try to say something and he said " how can you do this hobi you try this method. I didn't expect from you. If you love them then just tell me but you try to frame Minho hyung. ". " I didn't " . " Just shut up hoseok and from now I am not your friend. Just leave from here and never show your face to me i hate you in my entire life ".