24

Hobi push taehyung and said " I d... don't need anyone". Taehyung was in floor because of push. Hobi run towards rooftop.

Hobi is crying and hugging his knee to chest. Why can't I live how I used to happily and smiling. Why why.

Hobi go to home and he got message that " hey came to jungkook hyung house". " B..but i don't know where they live". "Wait".

Hobi go ready and nervous because I am going to meet them. I hear doorbell ring and I see jimin and jungkook. He said " hello hobi". " Let's go mr.".

Hobi sit on back sit and they go towards house. We reach to house

They got out of car and hobi see new big house of BTS and stray kids

They got out of car and hobi see new big house of BTS and stray kids. Hobi got shocked and said " wow beautiful and big house". Jimin and jungkook smile at his cuteness.

They go inside and all of them were present in living room. Hobi was looking at House. All of them smiling.
One boy came and hug me and said " uncle". " Jun how are you ". Changbin said " jun you know him ". " Yes mamma he is one who save me from kidnapping and take me home and make delicious food".

Hobi said " mamma ". Changbin said " yes hobi he my and stray kids son". Hobi smile at jun and said " myself Hoseok not hobi " hobi coldly said .

Hobi see all of them. He need to relax himself and he said " I want to go washroom ". " I take you there ". Hobi go behind Minho. Minho said " how are you hobi ". " I told you don't call me hobi ". Hobi have tear in his eyes and he look at Minho and said " lee Minho i n..eed sometime. You can go ".

Minho can see hobi tear. Hobi go inside and he can hear hobi crying.he came back in living room. Other said " where is hoseok ". " He is crying and
Need time to adjust. I think it's because of us". They all look sad.

Hobi is coming but then he hear crying and it's sua. Why she is crying
And jun said " noona don't cry na please. I know ". Hobi feel his heart bleed when he hear his sua crying.

He go and do his assignments with jungkook and taehyung. They were doing work. Hobi is thinking what happened to sua.

He see jun and go to him and said " jun ". " Yes uncle ". " Can you tell why your sister is crying ". " Because everyone bully her and said you don't have mother and his mother leave her
And ". " And what jun ". " Tomorrow is when parents meet teacher and she will again got bullyed by students parents ".

" You go it's time to sleep ". He nodded and go to his bed. All of them leave hobi is left. Sua came and said " I am sleeping ". Hobi hide behind jin. When she leaves hobi look and said " sua ". Hobi have tear in his eyes.

Hobi go towards his room and namk is about to stop me but chan said " no hyung we can't stop him he see her so many years later and he is mother of sua".

Hobi see sua is sleeping so he sit behind her and shove her head. Hobi kiss his forehead. And said " sleep my little sua ". He was about to go when he see marks on her back like someone push her on wall and her knee were bleeding.

He find first aid and put on his back and knee. Don't worry baby mamma is here. Now no one can hurt you. Just wait.

Hobi leave from her room and see other. Hobi was going when yoongi said " I can drop you because it's late and it's not safe for you to go alone". I nodded.

Changbin said " do you know we thought ". " That I am dead sorry for your disappointment because you all want to see me death. Don't worry I am like a dead person ". " I... it's not like at hobi. We are sorry of everything we did and what do you mean by you are like dead person ". Hobi said in angry and teary eyes " I told you don't call me hobi because only closed one can call me that. You are not closed to me now because you mr. Kim namjoon leader of BTS broke
Relation with, chan the leader of stray kids also broke relationship with me,
Changbin the best friends of mine broke out friendship and also you all".

" What do you mean by dead person ".
" That none of your business ". Hobi leave the house and sit on yoongi car.
Hobi reach to his house and sleep.

Next morning, he got ready for meeting.

Hobi go to sua school

Hobi go to sua school. Sua is going school and reach there. Sua see everyone with there parents.

Students were saying that " where is your mother and father". " I think his mother leave her or maybe go to other alpha".

Sua got angry and he beat on boy. Boy came with his parents. His parents said " who hit my son". Sua got scared
Boy point to sua and his parents slap her. They take her to principal office.

Hobi came and here they sua is in principle office. He go towards principal office and Hear shouting.
He open the door and said " what is happening here". All of them were looking at him. Sua see him and run towards him and said " mamma ". " Sua don't cry mamma is here. No one can hurt you". She nodded. Hobi see her cheeks were red and with finger marks.

He said " sua what happened why is your cheeks red ". " H..he slap me ". Hobi said " here take this ". Hobi give her phone and sua call yoongi.

Yoongi was doing his work. And other were also doing office work. They were in meeting with his brothers. When he got call from hobi. " Hello who ". " Who are you ". " I am soo-min mother ". " So you her mother". " Yes ". " I must say you are beautiful and sexy". Yoongi hear this and got angry.