17

I is hungry and he grab food from fridge and eat. Next day, i got up and see everyone and new born baby. When I go near them. Minho grab my hand and said " what are you doing".
" I am looking at new born baby". Changbin said " how are you". " I am fine ". " Yes you will be fine to see me suffer that time infront of you. When he touching me right ". "N..o i . it's not like that ". " Really then why you are not injured or die to save me ". " You want me to die ". " Yes I want you to die ". I have tear in my eyes after listening to his. I go to my room and get gift what I get for them.

They see it and nari said " he beat you daughter ". " This is why he have wounds in his body ". " Really did you beat my daughter ". They all throw there gift and I see them throw there gift to floor and they are break in pieces. Yoongi slap me and said " how dare you to touch our daughter. You really a monster. I hope you die ".

Jin grab his hand drag him towards door. He wince but they didn't care about him. Namjoon said " get out of my house because you are not one to us. And you think you married to us today me Kim namjoon
Leader of BTS and leader of alpha pack said you are not our husband and any relation with you "

Chan said " me bangchan leader of stray kids and leader of stray kids alpha pack said you are not our husband and any relation with you".

Now it's winter time and hobi is in street and he have no warm clothes. I is shivering and said " baby don't worry mamma is here with you and from now on you are just my child. Remember you have no father".

He see black van stop and some man came out and grab hobi and force him to sit in car. Hobi is crying for help but no one came to save him.

No one POV:

Hobi get unconscious in car. When he wake up he is tied up in chair and he can move his hand and leg. " Someone is here help me ". " No is going to help you". After sometime later a man came and. Said " hello babyboy how are you ". " W..ho are you and. What d..o you want ". That man said " they take him to my room ". He came closer to him and touch his face and said " we will meet again  baby".

At night hobi wake up and he see around he is in unfamiliar room and got scared. He flinch when door open and that man came inside.

" W..ho are you what do you want ".
" Young-jae name and I want you baby boy ". He came closer and removed his clothes and hobi got scared and said " p.. please don't do anything to me I am p.. pregnant ". " I don't care baby. I just want you and you can say that I am obsessed with you and psychopath.

He came closer and hobi is try to run but he grab his hand pin him in bed and start touching him and undress him and now hobi is naked and he looking at him in lustful eyes.

He is kissing hobi and kiss his neck leaving hickey in his body and he see his nipples. He sucking his nipples and other is grab his length and he doing up and down in fast speed. How is crying. He came in his hand. Hobi think it's over but not. He put his length in his mouth and hobi gagged when he did that and he came inside his mouth. Hobi have tear in his eyes.
He go down and wide is leg and hobi got scared. He put his finger without saying and fast his speed and hobi is begging him to stop but he laugh and said " baby do you know i like when I see you crying under me or Infront of me and don't worry baby i will give you so much pleasure". " N..no d... don't p..lease I am pregnant". " Shut up of ". He then take out his finger
And insert his length inside him without giving time to adjust he fast is pace and hobi is crying in pain because he is feeling so much pain and he screaming in each hit.

His eyes were because of crying. After sometime he came and hobi got unconscious.  And leave from there.
Next day, hobi wake up and he feel pain in his body and he is crying to remember last night. He got up from bed but he collapsed to floor but with the hell of wall he stand up and go to bathroom for shower. He showed and he cry under shower.

After sometime later, he sit in his room and he came with food and give it to him and hobi throw that plate and he got angry and grab his hair and push him to floor and take out his
Belt and beat him and kick him and slap him. Hobi got injured and crying in pain.

He got sexual assaults and they raped him many times. They have burn hobi some and brake his leg and hand.
Now hobi is really living in hell. Hobi crying because feeling pain in his belly and he scared if something happened to his baby. Young jae see his and call the doctor and doctor said to hobi that " your child is dead".
Now hobi is throwing things and he got angry and beat him and rape him again. Hobi is crying grabbing his belly and said " baby mamma is sorry that I can't save you". " My child is dead ". " I am a bad mother that can't protect his baby".