12

Everyone is bite hobi and make him his permanently and hobi because unconscious. Taehyung and jungkook hug hobi and sleep.

Now it's morning time and taehyung wakeup and see around and he look at himself and his right side and he see hobi is sleeping naked and jungkook and he hug him. And get up
See all of them were naked and he get angry think that they sleep with hobi.

He got very angry and see vase. he grab it and hit that on ground and all of them wake up and he grab water and put on his face and hobi wake up. when he see that and he grab his blanket and cover himself.

All of them see that and taehyung said in angry " wear you cloths". He wear that and taehyung grab his arms and take him to basement and slap him and grab his hair and said " how dare you to sleep with us ". And other also got angry and beat him. He is injured and got unconscious.

They leave from there and after sometime later hobi wake up but he can't move because his ass is hurting and his leg also and he is crying now.

He somehow managed to go to room and bath with hot water. He feel relaxed and he sleep for but when BTS and stray kids came to wake him up and he didn't get up. They got angry and try wake him up.

Jin said " call the doctor". " Why, he is acting". " Do it ". He see jin angry and call the doctor and doctor came and examined hobi and said " don't worry he ok just that don't hit him. he is weak because you make bond with him and sleep with him and he needs to be hydrated ok". They all nodded and leave for office and don't care about him.

3 days later, hobi is ok but all of them talk with him rudely. They are angry on him and they sometime beat him.
Nari and hana came and said " I told you they hate you ". Hobi didn't said anything.

Now changbin and sua came back home and hobi make food for them .
Sua said " mamma". " Sua ". He hug her and kiss her kiss and she also kiss him and said " I miss you ".

Changbin didn't said anything and go to his room and sua give bracelet to him. All of them down and hobi server the food.

Sua and hobi is talking and sua is telling him what he did there and he wants to with him. Hobi said " ok we will go ".

Changbin go to his room and hobi notice his behaviour and go to his room and said " binee hyung are you ok ". " Yes i am ok". Hobi didn't believe him and he check his forehead and his forehead is warm and hobi said " binee hyung you have fever". " I am ok hoseok".

Hobi go and get medicine for him and get bowl and towel and wipe his body because he not feeling well. So he stay with him all night.

Now it's morning time, changbin wake up and see hobi sleep next to him and thought ' what's your reality jhope '. Hobi wake up and see changbin and he check his forehead and said " you fever is ok and take care of yourself ok".

Hobi make food for all of them and serve them. Hobi decided to and said " hyung can we go to shopping". " No". "
Please". Hobi give his puppy eye and they said " ok".

Hobi said " sua get ready we are going for shopping with you dad ". She looks happy and said " you are the best mom in the world".

We all got ready to go to shopping. Changbin, hobi and sua is going to get his and her dress and hobi get cute and pretty dress for school function.

They were trying the dress. Hobi get gift for everyone and when they got home and he happy and sua got tired and sleep in hobi lap and taehyung pick her and hobi said " give her to me you sleep ". Taehyung give her to him and hobi take her to his room and sleep with her.

Next morning he wake up and make food for all. And he served them. They all go to office. Nari and hana came and see changbin and hobi.

He see changbin is coming towards them and said " nari you know BTS and stray kids sleep with hobi". " Yes i hear that ". " Nari i am afraid". " What". " What if he blame them to that". " No that's not fair because they are innocent and hobi is the one who did wrong ". " Yes he is one who take advantage of them ". " Yes what if he
Gain BTS and stray kids believe and maybe he try to distance them with changbin because the way he did with
Ji ho".

Changbin is listen and go angry. He leave from there and see hobi and sua . He slap hobi hard and grab his hair tightly and throw him on ground.
Hobi got hurt in his knee.

Sua see try to speak and hobi signal her go to her room and she got but she is crying seeing his mother like this.

Hobi said " what happened why are doing this ". " Did you sleep with BTS and stray kids ". " They did it with me ". He again got slap and changbin said " how dare you to blame them when you are the one who cross your limits. You sleep with my husband. How can you do this with me ". " I didn't do anything ".