28

Hobi go home and he thinks han handsome face. He blush and think ' i didn't love them. After what they did to me. I hate them'.

Next morning, hobi go to shower. When he see himself in mirror he see his neck where they mark him. He touch it he feel Shiver. " They mark me as there Omega permanently not temporary".

Hobi is not ok because he feel pain in his body mostly in lower area. His heat is not calm down because it's.
Hobi thing to take rest but he got call from his group friend and said " where are you". " Home why". " Today we have to give teacher our assignment". " Can't you them without me i am not feeling well ". " No ".

Hobi get ready for college because of assignment. Jungkook and taehyung meet the others and said " where is hoseok ". " I think he will not came ". " Why". " He said he is not feeling well ". " Really ". They nodded.

Jungkook and taehyung see seungmin and i.n. said " what happened why do you look worried ". " I ask them about hoseok he said he will not came ". " Why ". " He is not feeling well ". " It is because of us that he is not feeling well ".

Hobi came to college but he feel tired.
He want to rest. He go to his class and sit in his seat. Teacher said " students give your assignment ". They give there assignment to them.

Hobi go to cafeteria and sit on banch.
Jungkook taehyung seungmin and i.n see hobi. Jungkook said " I think his heat is not ended yet". " Yes your are right this is why". " We have to take care of him ". " Don't get any alpha closer to him ". " Yes if someone try to came closer to him i will kill him ". " We will kill him ". " Yes we will kill them".

Some group came towards hobi and throw his juice on floor. Hobi didn't said anything. One boy push him to floor and hobi winced. One alpha came closer to hobi and he got scared and he step back. That sniff his neck and try to lick his neck. When someone kick him. That alpha groan in pain and said " who the hell kick me ". When he see it's taehyung who
Look angry. Hobi see taehyung and his other alpha.

They were stand infront of hobi. Taehyung said" how dare you touch him". Other were looking at them . He said " he is an mark Omega "."What".
" Didn't you see mark on his neck. I think his alpha leave him because they use you as there toy or pleasure him...". Before he completed his sentence taehyung punch and ready to punch him more. Hobi listen what he said. He low his head down and he have tear in his eyes.

Hobi see taehyung is angry and he is afraid that he will do something wrong. He said " Kim taehyung leave him ". But he didn't leave him.

Hobi is can see if he didn't stop he will kill him. So he go towards him and hobi hug him and said " tae tae hyung stop". Taehyung stop when he feel hug from behind and he hear hobi sweet voice calling him hyung.

Taehyung leave him and he feel hobi soft body. Taehyung relax and he turn towards hobi and said " sorry I scared you ".

Hobi leave from there and they go behind him and said " hobi wait ". He grab hobi wrist and said " what do you want from me ". " Nothing". " Then. Leave me ". " Why did you beat him ". " Because he touch you and said that things to you ". " He didn't said wrong. I am an Omega whom alpha used me as toy or to pleasure himself. I hate ". " It's not true hobi ." " Really it's not true them what happened 5 years ago. You force me remember leave ".

" I hate myself I hate ". Hobi go home and he is crying. They force me and he raped me. Why just to satisfy his need.

Woobin came said " hello jhope ". " Hi". " What are you doing". " Nothing".
" Let's go". " Where ". " Restaurant for dinner". " Ok but I will pay the bill ". "Fine."

They go to restaurant and eat dinner and they go on long drive where they relax. Hobi really feel relaxed there and he said " thank you I feel relaxed here". " Welcome".

They go home and watch movies. Hobi see in his bedroom. Next morning, he wake up and go freshen up and he make food for himself. He is smiling after many years he is smiling thinking about his alphas.

He got ready to go office because today is namjoon meeting. He go to office and ready everything.

He see namjoon and he said " good morning sir". " Good morning hoseok ". He said " today you have meeting with mr. Park " and Namjoon nodded.

He got ready to go when hobi said "where is your coat". " Oo in cabinet ". Hobi go and get his coat and help him to wear that.

Hobi is doing his coller because it crumble. He tip top and do it because namjoon is taller than him. Namjoon is just looking at him because hobi is so close to him that namjoon can feel his breath. Namjoon want to kiss hobi lip.

When he done then hobi look at him and he step back. Go behind namjoon and hobi is blushing. Namjoon notice it and he smirks.

They reach there and he see them. Hobi greet them. Mr. Park said " you beautiful mr. Hoseok". " Thank you mr. Park".

After sometime later, jin and yoongi came and I greet them. Namjoon tell them there proposal. Mr. Park nodded
Mr. Park said " I like you proposal. I am ready for this business".

Namjoon and other hand Shake with
And I am also happy because this is important for all of us. Namjoon said "
Today dinner on me ". All the staff cheers.