5

Hyungjin came towards hobi and grab his neck and said " how dare you to touch my brother and we all hate leave before I kill ".

When hobi hear this his heart broke because his best friend didn't believe him and all of them hate him. He go from there live in different state. When he was going he see someone have accident and he see ji ho and soo-min. He go to pick soo-min from sit and then he call ambulance and ambulance came and they said " we need blood for this little girl". " Take mine ". " But ". " Just take it". Hobi give his blood to soo min and doctor said " he is safe because of you". " How his mother". " We need blood ". " Take mine". " No you give enough blood". " But". " You will die". Hobi leave from there.

Hobi go to daegu for living and he get his rent house and leave there and find job for him and school for him.
And he find it and he enjoyed.

4 years later

No one POV:.

Hobi is living with grandma and grandma said " you will marry my grandson right ". Hobi nodded and
Grandma call there grandson and said " came here ".

2 days later, stray kids and changbin came daegu to meet his grandmother.
They see there grandmother is really sick and weak . They spend time with her. And grandma said " listen I fix your marriage with someone and you have to marry him "." No we are not because we already love someone".

That time when hobi came and happily said " grandma look what I get for you ". Changbin said " hoseok".
" What are you doing here". Grandma said " he is one who is going to be your husband ". " Grandma they are your grandson". " No we are going to changbin not him ". " Ok fine you can marry both of  them him and him also ". " No ". And grandma cough and hobi go to and grab water and give it to her . 

Chan said " ok we will marry both of them but ". " But"." You have to came with us ". She nodded and next day leave for Seoul and they all go to stray kids house for living.

It' been 3 days since they came and grandma said " this week you are going to marry both of them".  They all nodded.

Weddings day came and all of them got ready and they look handsome and first changbin came and then hobi came he was mesmerized by his beauty and cute boy.

The ceremony start we make them wear ring and prist said " you are husbands". Grandma said to stray kids that " chan I know you are leader of pack and it's your responsibility for there safety and you alpha have to protect your Omega ok " " yes grandma we promised that we protect our Omega ".

They go to there room and Minho was angry on hobi because of what happened 4 years ago and he grab his hand and grab him to his room and slap him and grab his hair tightly and said " how dare you to harm us and you ask grandma to marry us now you will suffer and we will make your hell". He leave from there and hobi is crying and said " why this happens to me ".

Next day, hobi wake up make food for them. He see them coming downstairs and said " good morning hyung". " I God what I have seen I am sure I day will go worst ". When hobi hear this he have tear in his eyes and said " i make breakfast for you and i have to go school ". They eat food and he got ready for school and he look happy and said " bye hyung ". They look at him smile but again put poker face and go to his office.

Hobi go to school and introduce himself and he was happy to came here again. He enjoyed his classes and classmates.

He came back home and see all of them were looking at him and changbin slap him and. Said " what did you tell my friends that I steal you boyfriend ". Jeongin grab his hair and slap him and kick him and said " how dare you to say this we have only one boyfriend or husband and it's him not you ok".

Seongmin said " go and make food for us ". Hobi make food for them. He served them and when they eat han grab his plate and throw it. He stand up and hit hobi again and said " I told you to make food for humans not for dog". " Get up from here and sit on floor and eat our left food ". " And remember your place you are dog ".

Next day, they beat him and they are right they make his life hell and he started to hate them.