26

Hobi and doctor left in room. " Actually this is my file ". Doctor read it and he shocked about this. " So you have been raped and you were in coma for one year and you also lost our baby". He nodded.

" Don't worry everything will be alright". " Tell them I have been accident. Don't tell about this ". He nodded.

Doctor came out of his room and said " don't worry everything is fine but you have to take extra care of him because he is weak both ". " What do you mean by he weak both.". " Something happened in his past. This is why he is having panick attack. Both means he mentally and physically weak. He needs you even if he didn't show but he really need his alpha".

" You have to make again mark him but this time permanent". They nodded. " He is one who save your daughter and ji-ho ". " What do you mean ". " He one who save your daughter from accident and give blood for make him live ".

Doctor leave from there and they all see hobi and sua. Said "he save sua in that accident and give Blood ". Hobi is sitting there and sua give hug him. Hobi smile first time a genuine smile.

He get up from bed and go down and he see other. BTS see him and said " are you ok ". " I can take care of myself ". " Thank you ". Hobi look at them why they are saying Thank you.

Namjoon said " thank you hoseok for saving sua in that accident ". " I didn't save her for you to say thank you ".

Han hug me and said " we are sorry for what we did ". Hobi push him. Chan hug him tightly and didn't left him. " Sua jun you go to your room ". They go to and hobi push him and said " leave me ". Chan left him and hobi slap him.

" What do you want from me ". " We are sorry. Please forgive us ". "What you did with me and how can you ask
For my forgiveness. Do you think that I can forgive you no never because you break me into piece that i hate myself. I feel disgust of myself".

Hobi leave the room and go his room. He see the gifts he give them that time and they break that.

They are try to make same how he used to. Hobi grab all the gifts and go down stairs. He said " do you remember these gift I give you this ". " Y..yes we remember that you gave us gifts and we broke them". " Exactly like you broke this same you broke me. If say that you will try to make it again. It will not because like this gift have crack after you make it again look same like me. So it's better don't do anything. These gifts are more important to me but it's not ". He throw them on floor. There is piece on the ground. " Like this I am brake in small pieces that you can't make it again ".

He go to sua room and she see hobi crying and said " mamma don't cry ma please ". Hobi stop crying and play with them.

Hobi go to home and he sit in bathtub with water filling. Hobi is crying and screaming saying" l... leave me d.... don't touch me d...on't hurt my baby p...pl..ease ". Hobi is crying for more than 3 hours. Hobi see knife and he grab it and cut his wrist. Now I can die. I don't want to live. I want to die.

Hobi got unconscious because of blood loss. One of neighbour of hobi came to his home for asking something.

When he enter he said " is anyone here". He hear no one but he smell blood so he go towards smell came and see . Hobi is unconscious and blood is everywhere.

He pick him up and take him to hospital. They reach hospital and they start his treatment. After sometime later, doctor come and said " he is ok but he weak because he loss so much blood ". " Thank you doctor don't worry I will take care of him ".

He is sitting there. Hobi wake up and said " where i am ". " You are at hospital ". Hobi scared of sudden voice and said " w..who are you ".

" Sorry to scared you but I am you neighbour. I came to you but were in
Bathroom with blood. I take you here in this hospital ".

" Thank you ". " Only thankyou "." What do you want ". " You have to make pancake for me ". " Ok ". " Really ".

Doctor said hobi can go back. That boy take hobi home. " Myself woobin you can call bin or woo. What's your name". " Hoseok or jhope". " Ok jhope". Hobi give smile to him.

They reach home and said " you go and rest ". He nodded. Hobi sleep in his bed but he is crying.

Next morning, woobin get ready to go shope house. He go ring the doorbell and hobi wake up but he is sleepy because he feel tired.

He open the door and see woobin and said " what are you doing woobin ". " I came to you. If you are alright or not ".

" I am ok you can go I am tired I need to rest ". He nodded go to home.
Hobi again sleep. He wake up in afternoon. He freshen up and watch movie. He got bored he call woo but he didn't pick his phone. He then call yunho but he didn't pick up and lastly he call joong. He pick up his call and said " wife i talk to you later I am in meeting".

Hobi is missing them. He make food for himself. And did everything and ready to sleep.

Next morning, hobi wake and he didn't feel good but got ready for office. He reach to his office. He wants
to sleep. He see namjoon and said " sir your file are here you to sign this".

Hobi go and drink coffee. Hobi wants to feel warmth and comfort. Hobi go to him and namjoon said " do you want anything ". Hobi denied with his head cutely with pout.

Hobi is acting like a baby and clingy to