13

From now on you will not get food from here. BTS and stray kids came and changbin look at him said " did you sleep with Hoseok". " Yes and it's not like that". " I know that it's not your fault but you have to tell me that what happen". " Sorry".

Let's go and eat food. Hobi go to his room and see sua and said " sua ".
Sua is crying and said " why did uncle hit you. I hate him". " No baby it's bit there fault it's just a misunderstanding of". " But mamma you hurt ". " I am fine sua".

I have to find job and he is finding the job for himself. And got job in coffee shop. He happy because he miss his place where he make coffee for everyone.

He came back home and BTS and stray kids were there. Jeongin see him and. Slap him and said " where were you ". " I am coffee shop". " Whom did you meet there". " No-one".

He again got slap and said " if you betrayed us we will make your life hell". Hobi nodded and go to his room.
Sua see everything.

Hobi came to sua and sleep with her and sua is just looking at him. Nari and hana came next day and said " guys I want to talk to you". " What happened". " Actually". " What". " Ji ho  got murder". BTS when listen they shocked and angry said " who did that". " Hobi ". " What yes hobi is one who kill your husband".

When BTS hear they got angry and got to his room and splash water on him and. Grab his hair and drag him to downstairs and hobi wince in pain.

Hobi said " le...ave me ". Yoongi grab his wrist tightly make fingerprint in his arms. Said " you kill my husband ji ho how dare you i warm you first time you hurt him I think you didn't listen ". " No". " Now you have to see consequences ".

They beat him and said " now look I will make your life hell ". They beat him badly. Leave him there not caring if he is ok or not.

Hobi got unconscious and wake up when sua came to him and wake him up. He see sua crying see his condition and he smile and said " I am ok sua don't cry ". " Mamma dad and uncle beat you". " It's ok I am fine ". Hobi try to stand up and he can't. He somehow managed to get up. And go to his room and do bandage.

BTS and stray kids hate him. Hobi is also hate them but not. Changbin got not feeling well from 1 months. So he go to doctor and check himself.

Doctor said " congratulation you are pregnant". " Really". " 2 months pregnant ". Changbin looking happy and go to home and see stray kids and BTS. He hug seungmin and whispered in his ear " hyung I am pregnant". " Really". Seungmin said happily and hug him and kiss him and all other got confused. Seungmin said " chan hyung we are going to dad ". Stray kids said " really ". He nodded and they hug him and promise him to protect him and his baby.

Changbin see hobi and hide behind Minho. Minho see this and said " what are you doing here go to your and don't came outside ". Hobi nodded and go inside. Felix said " don't worry he will not do anything to you".

They were celebrating there happiness without hobi and hobi is looking from up. Jungkook and jeongin see hobi is looking from there and they go towards him and hobi see them and going to his room. When both of them call his name " Hoseok ".

Hobi got scared and said" s..orry i-".
Jungkook said " congratulation changbin is pregnant ". After listening to his hobi is happy and hug Jungkook and jeongin. Hobi said " congratulation i.n hyung". They give cake to hobi but hobi feed both of them and said " thank you" He smile.

Jungkook and jeongin said " is he really a bad because he didn't look like his smile look so innocent and he also 18 old". I.n nod what jungkook said.

They came down and see everyone happy that baby is coming. Now they all are taking care of him. They give him what they want.

Hobi is practice of his dance performance. When nari and hana hear that changbin is pregnant he want to think something to kill him.

Hobi go to BTS and stray kids and said " joonie hyung chan hyung can you all came to school there is function". " We are not free for your so called function. And we didn't waste our time in people like you. Get out of here".

Hobi said " ok don't came for me but please came for sua because he want you all to came in school function".
Hobi go to his room and do practice.

Sua is also doing practice because she also going to perform. She is happy and said " dad will came to see my performance".

Sua is with changbin and changbin said " do you baby is coming in this house". " Really". She run towards hobi room and said " I also want brother". Hobi got confused .

Hobi said " sua let's sleep tomorrow we have function and have get good sleep to perform good ". She nodded and sleep.

Hobi is thinking what he really did to make them hate him more. Everyone leaves him his parents, his friends, his changbin and his hyungs.