★ | #51 | campsite

★ | #51 | campsite"awe, that's so sweet

| #51 | campsite
"awe, that's so sweet."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

poster boy lyn lapid
"'cause i got a good feeling about you and i."

_______________________

THE air was different, much more refreshing than it was in the city. The sun rays peaked through the treeline, falling against her skin in small streaks as she silently observed the campsite — an array of tents set up over the open ground, anchored into the dirt to prevent it from blowing away with the wind.

The tent mates were made up quite fast, as girls would be staying with each other — same situation for the boys. Luckily, Haewon found herself a neat spot in a tent shared amongst herself, Miyeon and two other girls as it was quite a large space.

“It's so nice out here.” Jang Miyeon sighed out, stretching her arms above her head as Haewon turned to look at her, watching as she joined at her side.

“It is. It's very refreshing. The air is clear.” Haewon added on with a smile, arms folded over her chest as she bathed in the warm, spring air. “Though, the mosquitoes aren't very fun.”

Miyeon chuckled, a sigh falling from her lips as she nodded her head. “Oh, tell me about it.” The girl scoffed, shaking her head off to the side repeatedly. “I completely forgot to pack bug spray.”

“Me too. I'm just hoping Heeseung was more prepared, because I'll be stealing from him if he has any.” Haewon breathed out with a laugh, lifting her hands up to tie her hair into a low bun.

“Oh, yeah, hopefully. If not, I think my boyfriend should have some. If you need any, just let me know.” Miyeon offered, giving the girl a smile as Haewon hummed and nodded happily.

“Really? Thank you, Miyeon.” Haewon returned the smile gratefully, as the other girl could only hum and nod in return.

“Don't mention it.” Miyeon chuckled, brushing it off with the simple wave of her hand, carrying herself over to sit down on a vacant bench nearby as she gestured for Haewon to join her.

Sitting on the wooden bench, Haewon's eyes wandered around the campsite, a mix of familiar and unfamiliar faces filling her vision as she pursed her lips.

“I meant to ask you, but how are things going? With you and Heeseung?” Miyeon questioned, fingertips drumming curiously against the side of her own leg.