seven.

Emma p.o.v.

I walked out of the car and some fans asked if they could get pictures with the boys. It was really cute.

All their fans are so sweet. Well that is what I thought

"Wow your so pretty."

"I love your outfit!"

"Your hair is gorgeous!"

A few of them asked if they could get a picture with me. Of course I says yes. Many more girls came up to the boys and I. Luke has his arm around my waist so I wouldn't get lost. Ashton and Michael was in front of me and Calum was following behind us.

I started to hear words I wish I didn't need to listened.

"Slut!"

"Stupid!"

"Kill yourself!"

"You look hideous!"

I was on the verge to cry but I didn't want to do it in front of the fans. Luke looked at me and he noticed I was crying.

"Babe you got this. Don't believe them." He says looking at me.

"Whore!"

"Idiot!"

Suddenly I couldn't breath.

"Babe you got this don't give up were almost there." I hear Luke say.

"Useless!"

"Cut yourself!"

I'm having a panic attack. Everything went black. Luke's arm was still around me.

I collapsed.

Luke p.o.v.

We got out off the car. I had my arm around Emma's waist so she won't get trampled.

Many fans started to come running to us. I heard many hurtful words that the fans are saying. I saw Emma's eyes in tears I hated her going through this. Emma's legs started to shake and her eyes were closed.

Emma fell to the ground.

The fans kept screaming to us. Ashton and Michael was ahead of us.

"MICHAEL! ASHTON!" I scream.

They looked back and saw what happened. They started to sprint to Emma and I. That was the first time I ever saw Michael run.

"GUYS PLEASE BACK UP." I hear Calum scream to the fans.

"Michael call the fucking ambulance." I cursed

"What happened?" Ashton shrieked.

"I have no idea. The fans just started to scream hurtful words to Emma. I saw tears in her eyes and the she just collapsed."

"Ok they're on there way!" Michael exclaimed.

"We're sorry!" I hear a fan say.

"Guys its not your fault. We don't know exactly what happened.!" Calum sated.

"WHO IS SHE!" another fan yelled.

The boys looked at each other and we nodded our heads.

"Umm... s-she is our d-daughter." Ashton stutter.

"Why would you want her she is so ugly and useless!" I hear a fan screamed.

I stood up as fast as possible still holding Emma in my arms.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING IN HER LIVE RIGHT KNOW!" I spat while Emma in my arms.

The girl is know looking down at her feet and frowning.