her fathers daughter - intro

hey everyone! i hope your all as excited as i am! this is my first story so i hope you all enjoy it and if you have any tips please let me know i'm open to hear them!

anyways so on to the background information:

first of all the time line of this story does not match up to the actual show entirely and by that i mean that my story will contain older characters from the earlier seasons  but set in current day! this means that there will be few to no spoilers of the actual series in this book (i will let you know at the start of the chapter if there's a spoiler though don't worry).

this book also won't be themed around one love story but more so the life of the protagonist (jessica green) and the life of the team.

Characters:
> jessica green - protagonist - 23
jessica is a highly intelligent 23 year old woman. she grew up in the foster system and eventually ran away to live in her car to escape. she has an eidetic memory and graduated from high school when she was 14.  she is kind of a loner and keeps to herself but she has just joined the bau to start a fresh new life, in her dream job.

> Aaron hotchner
> Spencer Reid
> David rossi
> emily prentiss
> jennifer jareau
> derek morgan
> penelope garcia

so again obviously the timeline won't match up to the show but let's just ignore that lol! XD
think of it more like an alternate universe in the show

some warnings before we start this story:
• mention of cases (abduction, murder,violence, etc)
• smut (i will give warnings of anything possibly triggering at the start of any chapter needed)
• heartbreaking story lines
• loss and death

again don't worry if there's anything triggering in a chapter i will warn you at the start but if you don't feel comfortable with any of the above feel free to click off the story x

okay i won't keep you any longer i promise! i hope you enjoy it and let's start the story!