017. Past Curfew

2100

2100

Uptown Funk, bruno mars

The night was quiet, save for the occasional rustle of the trees and the distant chirping of crickets. An hour past curfew, the girls' room was alive with a mix of excited whispers and muffled giggles as everyone gathered for their clandestine game.

Yuka and the other girls arrived first, quickly setting up a makeshift game area on the floor. Pillows and blankets were scattered around to create a comfortable circle. The room was dimly lit by the soft glow of a few flashlights, casting long shadows and a cozy atmosphere.

Yaoyorozu adjusted the stack of pillows, ensuring there was enough room for everyone. "Shall we get started?"

A knock on the door interrupted their chatter. Yuka glanced at the clock and nodded. "Let them in."

The door creaked open, and one by one, the boys slipped inside, their faces flushed with the thrill of their secretive venture. Kirishima was grinning widely, his usual exuberance undimmed by the hour. Sato followed, carrying a large bowl of snacks. Todoroki entered last, his expression a mixture of curiosity and quiet amusement, holding a plain white pillow. His eyes collided with hers and he instantly relaxed, making a bee-line to sit next to her. Ashido nudged her playfully and Yuka rolled her eyes.

"Wow, this looks cozy," Kirishima said, plopping down on his pillow.

The group quickly settled into their places, forming a loose circle on the floor. Sato placed the bowl of snacks in the middle, adding a delightful crunch to the atmosphere.

"This is downright innapropriate," Iida muttered all while sitting down and reaching out and popping a popcorn into his mouth.

"What a waste of time," bakugo said with an annoyed expression. Sometimes she wondered if his resting face was just so... bitchy?

"Shouldn't have come if you didn't want to." Yuka said simply.

"What did you say?" Bakugo said angrily. Midoriya put a hand on his shoulder and Bakugo then turned his attention to Midoriya, shouting. Kirishima then pulled Bakugo back, and this time the boy relented reluctantly.

Ashido, her face alight with mischief, looked around with satisfaction. "Looks like everyone made it—except Mineta and Aoyama."

"What party poopers," Hagakure said. Ojiro gave the invisible girl a smile, "It's okay, I'm sure we'll still have a lot of fun."

"So, what's the game?" Todoroki asked, looking around.

Ashido stood up with a mischievous grin. "Okay, everyone! I have prepared the game!"

She pulled out a sleek, black device from her bag and placed it in the center of the circle. "I brought a lie detector test! Here's how it works: we take turns asking each other questions, and if you lie, you get hit with pillows."