022. Provisional License

2100

2100

"I believe I mentioned it yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A will focus on getting their provisional licenses."

"Yes, sir!"

"The hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license only has a 50% passing rate every year. Thats why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves."

Yuka slumped in her seat just as Cementos, midnight and Ectoplasm walked into the room.

She hadn't dared to try out her new 'awakened' powers yet, slightly fearing them because of how much pain it had caused to awaken her powers in the first place. It might be exactly the same as her normal quirk, but it also could be so different to control that it might as well be an entirely foreign quirk.

So how was she supposed to make an ultimate move if she was too afraid to even use her quirk?

"Amane, come with us."

Yuka glanced at Shoto quickly before leaving with Aizawa and All Might out of the training facility that the rest of her classmates were in. Her white costume could no longer fit her, as she didn't have space for her wings at the back. It was already sent in to be worked on by the support course, so she wore the simple UA sports uniform with the back cut off.

"I was informed of the things you told All Might. Instead of an Ultimate move, we think it optimal for you to just focus on mastering your new quirk, whatever it might be." Aizawa explained as they walked. "If it's true that All for One took you and altered you to give you a more powerful quirk, there is no doubt that making it into your own will be much more beneficial than any ultimate move."

"I have experience with new quirks," All Might said.

"How?"

"I'm afraid that is confidential, but I am able to help you with adjusting your body to your adjusted quirk. Aizawa is able to help us erase it if you spiral out of control."

She swallowed, the idea of her new quirk going beserk not being able to control it. Especially if it was as powerful as All for One had made it to seem.

"He said... he said there were more awakenings. He said that my body simply couldn't handle all of the power at once."

All Might nodded. "That's probably true. But even so, your power has definitely changed."

They reached a different facility, this time much less open. It was sealed with concrete she assumed was by Cementos and there were only a few small holes in the ceiling to let in a bit of sunlight. In the middle, there was a giant slab of concrete.

"We altered it a little bit for you."

She stepped forward nervously. "What do you want me to do?"

"Try blasting the concrete in the middle."