Honeymoon

This chapter contains multiple smut scenes

The two women sat on the plane, first class of course, hands intertwined, smiles on their faces. Mia could not stop staring at their rings. Each time she looked at them, her heart skipped a beat. She had really found her forever person.

It was not long before they fell asleep on the plane. It would be a twelve-hour flight before they reached their destination, and they needed all the sleep they could get for what Mia had planned for them. 

Mia had booked them a gorgeous private house on the beach. The house was in a curve in the land, and so not only was the house private, but so was their beach. It was a part of a resort, but it was completely secluded. The only downside was that the breakfast hall was about a kilometre down the road, but a gorgeous boardwalk connected the two buildings. 

Halfway through the flight, Mia woke up. The first she noticed was her wife resting her head on her shoulder. It made her heart swoon to think of Charlotte as her wife. She could feel her stirring on her shoulder, she ran her hands through Charlotte's hair and she settled once again. The flight attendant came up to her, noticing she was awake.

"Hello, is there anything I could get for you?" she asked with a smile. Mia looked up at her.

"Two coffees please, two sugars in both, with cream." she nodded and was off again. Mia placed a soft kiss on Charlotte's forehead and smiled at the woman. She was the luckiest person on earth. Once again she felt Charlotte stir, running her hand through her hair again, but this time Charlotte woke up fully.

"Hi there, sweetheart." she smiled, leaning in and placing a small kiss on her lips. Char smiles sleepily into the kiss. 

"Hmm, lovebird. Hi," Mia had always loved hearing Char call her lovebird. Before Mia could say anything else, the flight attendant came back with their coffees. She shot her a quick thank you and handed one to Charlotte, who eagerly blew on it to cool it down, and then took a sip. 

Mia could not take her eyes off her wife. She looked so gorgeous. The two had not really had any time alone since the wedding, as soon as they left, they changed out of their wedding clothes and made their way to the airport. 

"You are staring, darling," Char said as she drank her coffee.

"Hmm, yes. I am staring at my incredibly gorgeous wife." Mia smiled at her, and Charlotte blushed looking over at her. They enjoyed their coffee's with a smile on their faces. Their seats were basically closed off from the rest of the plane. 

Even though they were flying somewhere where it would be summer, the plane was still quite cold. Mia could see some goosebumps on Charlotte's arm. She called over the flight attendant and asked for a blanket. Once she brought it over, she threw it over the two of them and Charlotte smiled at her. She put on a movie on the small screen for them and Charlotte leaned her head on Mia's shoulder. Mia p[laced her hand on Charltte's high as the movie started. 

Mia smiled at Charlotte, a mischievous glint in her eye. Under the blanket, Mia slowly rubbed her hand up and down Charlotte's thigh. Her wife raised an eyebrow at her, knowing exactly what she was doing. 

"Mia. We are on a plane," she whispered sternly. 

"Yes, and I have always wanted to join the mile-high club." Charlottre's face flushed and she let out a small moan.

"You need to be quiet darling, I don't want anyone to hear you," Mia smirked as Charlotte nodded her head and rested it on the back of her seat. Mia slowly made her way to the hem of Charlotte's pants, pulling down the zipper and popping the button. She slides her hand in, pushing past the hem of her panties, fingers finding her already-soaked folds.