The Wedding Part 2

Mia was standing ready at the exit of the tent. At first, she was going to walk down the aisle alone, but she had now changed her mind. Reece came into the tent with a smile on his face.

"You ready?" He asked her, offering his hand.

"Almost, I have to do one more thing." He tilted his head in confusion.

"I thought I wanted to walk down the aisle alone, but... I don't. Will you walk me down?" Reece's eyes widen. He was taken aback by her question.

"You... you want me... to walk you down the aisle?" 

"Yes. Reece, you were like a brother to me when we were at school, and you have really helped Char and me so much." 

"I would be honoured, Mia." They smiled and she took his arm and the two of them walked out. They signalled to the DJ that they were ready. He nods his head and starts playing the song they chose to walk down to.

Stay with me, baby stay with me,
Tonight don't leave me alone.
Walk with me, come and walk with me,
To the edge of all we've ever known.

First Grace and Felicity walk down the isles, with their baskets, throwing flower petals on the floor. Their green and white dresses flowed in the slight breeze.

I can see you there with the city lightsFourteenth floor, pale blue eyes

Fourteenth floor, pale blue eyes.
I can breathe you in.
Two shadows standing by the bedroom door,
No, I could not want you more than I did right then,
As our heads leaned in.

Everyone smiled as the two girls made their way down. When they got to the front, everyone's heads turned back and they gasped as they saw Mia. She looked so gorgeous. She had the biggest smile on her face as she and Reece walked down. 

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,But with my eyes closed all I seeIs the skyline, through the window,The moon above you and the streets below

But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below.
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

She looked incredible, and everyone could see that. Mia locked eyes with her mom in the crowd, she could see the tears in her mom's eyes, and she did her best not to start crying as well. She took a deep breath as she looked towards the back. Trying not to cry was out of the question now. The moment she saw her beautiful bride, she couldn't contain her tears.