Another wedding

Marjorie and Reece sat on their couch, their excitement buzzing as they flipped through wedding magazines and scrolled through pictures online. The more they talked about their big day, the clearer their vision became. They wanted something special, something that reflected the easygoing, natural connection they shared. And there was one idea that kept coming up: a beach wedding.

"How about we get married by the ocean?" Reece suggested, his eyes lighting up as he imagined it. "Just think about it—the sound of the waves, the sand beneath our feet, the sunset in the background. It would be so us."

Marjorie's face lit up at the idea. "That sounds perfect! I've always loved the beach, and there's something so romantic about the idea of saying our vows with the ocean as our backdrop."Reece nodded, already picturing the scene in his mind. "We could keep it simple—barefoot in the sand, with a small group of our closest family and friends. Maybe some soft, flowy fabric for the altar, and seashells or driftwood for decoration."

Marjorie's imagination ran wild as she envisioned the details. "I could wear a light, airy dress, something that moves with the breeze. And we could have the reception right there on the beach, with twinkling lights strung between palm trees, and lanterns to light up the night."

"And for the food," Reece added, "we could do a seafood spread—fresh fish, shrimp, maybe even a clam bake. And tropical drinks to go with it, like piña coladas and mojitos."

Marjorie laughed, the excitement bubbling up inside her. "Yes! And instead of a traditional cake, we could have something fun, like a tower of key lime pies or a dessert bar with all kinds of beach-inspired treats."

Reece grinned, loving how everything was coming together. "And for music, we could have a live band playing something relaxed—maybe some acoustic guitar or a steel drum band. Something that fits the beach vibe."

As they continued to plan, the idea of a beach wedding felt more and more like the perfect choice. It was laid-back and beautiful, just like the life they had built together.

Marjorie leaned into Reece, a contented smile on her face. "I love the idea of getting married by the ocean. It feels like us—natural, simple, and full of love."

Reece wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. "Me too. I can't wait to see you walking down the sand, the wind in your hair, and that beautiful smile on your face. It's going to be an incredible day."

As they sat together, imagining their beach wedding, Marjorie felt a deep sense of joy and anticipation. The beach had always been a place of peace and happiness for her, and now it would be the place where she and Reece started their journey as husband and wife. It was everything she had ever dreamed of and more.

Marjorie and Reece spent the next few weeks diving into the details of their beach wedding. Each decision brought them closer to their special day, and the anticipation grew with every passing moment.

One weekend, they decided to visit the beach where they would exchange their vows. It was a secluded spot, away from the more crowded tourist areas, with soft, white sand that stretched endlessly along the shore. The water was a stunning shade of blue, clear and calm, and the sound of the waves created a soothing, rhythmic backdrop.

As they walked hand in hand along the shoreline, Marjorie's excitement bubbled over. "It's even more beautiful than I imagined," she said, looking out at the horizon where the sky met the sea. "This is the perfect place for us."

Reece squeezed her hand, smiling at the joy in her voice. "It really is. I can already see it—us standing right here, saying our vows as the sun sets behind us. It's going to be unforgettable."Marjorie turned to face him, her eyes shining with happiness. "It feels so right, being here with you. I can't wait to start our life together as husband and wife."