Marjoreece Honeymoon

This chapter has a smut scene. It is not my best, but bear with me I am having migraines

After the beautiful beach wedding, Marjorie and Reece were more than ready to unwind and enjoy their honeymoon. They had chosen a destination that felt like a perfect extension of their wedding—a remote tropical island, known for its pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a sense of tranquillity that was hard to find anywhere else.

As they boarded the small plane that would take them to the island, Marjorie couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement. "This is going to be amazing," she said, squeezing Reece's hand. "Just us, with nothing to do but relax and enjoy each other's company."

Reece smiled, leaning in to kiss her temple. "It sounds like heaven to me. We deserve a little paradise after all the planning and excitement."

When they arrived at the island, they were greeted by the warm, tropical air and a stunning view of the ocean that stretched out endlessly before them. Their resort was nestled in a secluded part of the island, surrounded by lush greenery and steps away from the beach. The moment they stepped into their private bungalow, with its open-air design and breathtaking sea view, they knew they had made the right choice.

"This is perfect," Marjorie whispered, taking in the luxurious yet simple surroundings. The bungalow was decorated in natural tones, with large windows allowing sunlight to stream in and a balcony offering a panoramic view of the ocean.

Reece wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder as they looked out at the water. "It really is. I can't think of a better place to start our married life."

He kisses the side of her neck, and she almost melts in his arms. He wraps his arms tighter around her to keep her upright. He continues to nibble on her neck, leaving love bits everywhere.

"Reece, please." she moans out

"I want you so bad," Reece whispered in Marjorie's ear.

"I want you too," Marjorie replied, her voice trembling with desire.

Reece slowly started to undress Marjorie, kissing and caressing her skin as he revealed more of her body. He couldn't wait to taste her.

As Reece kissed and licked Marjorie's neck, she let out a soft moan. He made his way down to her breasts, taking each nipple in his mouth and teasing them with his tongue.

Marjorie was writhing with pleasure as Reece continued to explore her body. She reached down and started to stroke his cock through his pants.

"I want you inside me," Marjorie said, her voice husky with desire.

Reece quickly undressed and positioned himself between Marjorie's legs. He looked into her eyes as he entered her, and they both let out a sigh of satisfaction.

Reece started to thrust slowly, building up speed as Marjorie moaned with pleasure. He could feel himself getting close to climax, but he wanted to make this moment last.

"Don't stop," Marjorie begged, as she dug her nails into Reece's back.

Reece increased his pace, pounding into Marjorie with reckless abandon. She screamed out in pleasure as she reached her climax, and Reece followed soon after.

As they lay in each other's arms, Reece and Marjorie knew that their love would last a lifetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their days on the island quickly settled into a blissful routine. Mornings began with leisurely breakfasts on their balcony, where they would sip fresh coconut water and enjoy tropical fruits while watching the waves roll in. After breakfast, they would spend hours lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun and taking dips in the warm, turquoise water.

One afternoon, they decided to explore the island, taking a guided hike through the jungle to a hidden waterfall. The trail was lined with vibrant flowers and towering palm trees, and the sound of the rushing water grew louder as they neared their destination. When they finally reached the waterfall, they were in awe of its beauty—cascading water surrounded by lush greenery, with a crystal-clear pool at the bottom.

Without hesitation, they waded into the cool water, letting the spray of the waterfall refresh them. Marjorie laughed as Reece splashed her playfully, and they swam together, feeling like they had discovered a secret paradise.

"This is incredible," Marjorie said, floating on her back and gazing up at the canopy of trees above. "I don't ever want to leave."

Reece swam over to her, pulling her close. "Then we won't think about leaving. We'll just enjoy every moment we have here."

Evenings on the island were equally magical. They would dine on fresh seafood at the resort's open-air restaurant, where the tables were set right on the beach. The meals were exquisite—grilled fish, shrimp, and lobster, accompanied by tropical salads and delicious desserts. As they ate, they would watch the sunset over the ocean, painting the sky in brilliant shades of orange and pink.

After dinner, they would take long walks along the beach, the sand cool beneath their feet as the stars began to twinkle above. The sound of the waves was their constant companion, and they would talk about their hopes and dreams for the future, knowing that whatever came next, they would face it together.

On one of their final nights on the island, the resort staff surprised them with a private dinner on the beach. The table was set up just steps from the water, surrounded by flickering candles and soft lanterns. They dined under the stars, with nothing but the sound of the ocean and the warmth of each other's company.

As they finished their meal, Reece took Marjorie's hand, his eyes filled with love. "Marjorie, this has been the best week of my life. I know our wedding was amazing, but these moments here, just the two of us, have been so special."

Marjorie smiled, her heart full. "I feel the same way, Reece. This has been a dream come true. I've never felt so happy or so at peace."

Reece reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "I know we're already married, but I wanted to give you something to remember this time by," he said, opening the box to reveal a delicate bracelet made of small, shimmering pearls.

Marjorie gasped softly, touched by the gesture. "Reece, it's beautiful. I'll cherish it forever."

He fastened the bracelet around her wrist, and she admired how it gleamed in the candlelight. "It's like a piece of the ocean, something to remind you of our honeymoon and all the memories we've made here."

Marjorie leaned in and kissed him softly, feeling the depth of their connection. "Thank you, Reece. This week has been everything I ever wanted and more. I can't wait to start our life together."

As they sat together under the stars, the waves gently lapping at the shore, they knew they had created memories that would last a lifetime. Their honeymoon was not just a celebration of their marriage, but a reminder of the love and bond they shared—a bond that would carry them through all the adventures yet to come.